Main Menu

Los Campesinos!

Started by red, Sep 15, 2007, 02:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

red

Aleks is leaving the band to return to her studies.   :'(

mjkoehler

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

red

QuoteNoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
You've still got a chance to see her before she departs!

August
04 New York, NY          Webster Hall
05 Washington, DC      9:30 Club
06 Cleveland, OH         Grog Shop
07 Indianapolis, IN      Spin Nightclub
08 Chicago, IL               Lollapalooza
[size=20]11 St. Louis, MO            Firebird[/size]
12 Kansas City, MO      Record Bar
14 Austin, TX                Emos Outside
15 Dallas, TX                 Granada Theatre
16 Houston, TX            Warehouse (Studio)
19 Albuquerque, NM    Launchpad
20 Tucson, AZ              Club Congress
21 Los Angeles, CA      El Rey Theatre
22 Pomona, CA            Glass House
23 Costa Mesa, CA      Detroit Bar
25 Las Vegas, Nevada  Beauty Bar
28 San Francisco, CA  Outside Lands Festival
29 San Diego, CA         Street Scene

mjkoehler

Damn, they're coming back? And they are not playing that atrocious dry venue on one of the college campuses. I will have to sneak this one in I think. Firebird is good for cheap $10 shows.

red

QuoteDamn, they're coming back? And they are not playing that atrocious dry venue on one of the college campuses. I will have to sneak this one in I think. Firebird is good for cheap $10 shows.
Your last chance to see this firebird.  8-)

mjkoehler

OH Good God! I so want to be a microphone in that photo....