My Cornhole Boards

Started by Love_Dog, May 04, 2009, 01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Love Dogg

I just got my own set of cornhole boards (they're actually my xmas gift) from my main man, my cousin closer than a brother, my homeboy!  Custom made for arguably the best holer in the league (Goose may be the only one better). Check 'em out:

Can anyone say Jacketfest!!!!!!!!?
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

capt. scotty

Those are Su-weeeeet!!

Whoever did the art for those is damn good.

Ive been meaning to get my own cornhole set for awhile. I'll probably just make my own, but if I even put anything on them, it would be like fingerpainting compared to that.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

ALady

WoooooOOOOowwwwwW!

Nice artwork!
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

mjkoehler

aMillionDreams

Nice!  My cornhole boards are still white.  I was going to paint them for the first jacketfest and then...
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

Love Dogg

QuoteThose are Su-weeeeet!!

Whoever did the art for those is damn good.

Well, obviously the original artwork is by the magical Katie Beach.  But each stroke of paint on these boards was done by my cousin, Jason.

He has a set of Pink Floyd boards (Dark Side and The Wall, respectively) but he took the liberty to make these boards for me since I didn't have a set, and they turned out perfect!  8-)
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

.Walt

Looks awesome!!

I'm still having a tough time calling it "cornhole" boards. I guess I'll just stick to calling it bean bags. It's like saying "ya'll". It sounds cool as hell and I want to say it, but in Minnesota you just can't. Maybe I should just start saying it?  :-/
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

Vadie Stark

QuoteLooks awesome!!

I'm still having a tough time calling it "cornhole" boards. I guess I'll just stick to calling it bean bags. It's like saying "ya'll". It sounds cool as hell and I want to say it, but in Minnesota you just can't. Maybe I should just start saying it?  :-/

Found out something new. Some words are bad and they hurt people and bad people like words that are bad to hurt other people. There might be some good people who use bad words I just don't know. I think some words are funny and fun to say but, I am sure they are bad words and I am bad for saying them and bad for laughing. I don't want to laugh and be bad but cornhole is a funny fucking word,  y'all
Not the one thing. I used to think I
could at least some way put things right.

.Walt

QuoteLooks awesome!!

Found out something new. Some words are bad and they hurt people and bad people like words that are bad to hurt other people. There might be some good people who use bad words I just don't know. I think some words are funny and fun to say but, I am sure they are bad words and I am bad for saying them and bad for laughing. I don't want to laugh and be bad but[highlight] cornhole is a funny fucking word[/highlight],  y'all

that it is, that it is! so what, every state can say ya'll now?

TEO

QuoteLooks awesome!!

We need to git' your ass to KY boy!  ;)

Sweet boards Dog....... :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

AlwxanderD10

Some it still moves boards would be cool, the hole would be the bears mouth!! 8-)

goose

Saw the first one, and the secong is just as sweet!  Congrats bro! I don't want to dirty up anything that nice.  Guess I'll have to hit all holes!
Hooked on four like one, two, three

capt. scotty

QuoteSaw the first one, and the secong is just as sweet!  Congrats bro! I don't want to dirty up anything that nice.  Guess I'll have to hit all holes!

LD - you need to get some of that stuff that when you buy something new, you need to peel off. That sticky, thin plastic stuff. Only this stuff you put on new things to make it still look new.

Im sure you can find it somewhere, otherwise, i'll invent it and get rich.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Love Dogg

QuoteSaw the first one, and the secong is just as sweet!  Congrats bro! I don't want to dirty up anything that nice.  Guess I'll have to hit all holes!

LD - you need to get some of that stuff that when you buy something new, you need to peel off. That sticky, thin plastic stuff. Only this stuff you put on new things to make it still look new.

Im sure you can find it somewhere, otherwise, i'll invent it and get rich.

;D
Good thinking!  However, he sprayed a couple of coats of laquer over them to protect the paint.  Dirty, I don't mind...paint chips, I hope to avoid... but I'm not going to hold back on playing on them, though...thay're too bad ass to keep in a closet and to damn awkward to hang on the wall.  

capt. scotty

Laquer works too I guess  ;D

I dont know though, I think those cornhole boards are wall worthy

Angry Ewok

Awesome work, I wish I had thought of doing this.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

Vadie Stark

QuoteLooks awesome!!

Found out something new. Some words are bad and they hurt people and bad people like words that are bad to hurt other people. There might be some good people who use bad words I just don't know. I think some words are funny and fun to say but, I am sure they are bad words and I am bad for saying them and bad for laughing. I don't want to laugh and be bad but[highlight] cornhole is a funny fucking word[/highlight],  y'all

that it is, that it is! so what, [highlight]every state can say ya'll now? [/highlight]

Freedom of speech     Walts ;)
AMERICA !!    FUCK YEAH!!

Y'ALL
Not the one thing. I used to think I
could at least some way put things right.

lasvegas

that is one of the best things i've ever seen posted here.

bad-fucking-ass cornhole boards!!

i'm in the process of ordering a set for bonnaroo, how much does your cousin charge??
Is there a doctor in the house tonight?

.Walt

QuoteLooks awesome!!

We need to git' your ass to KY boy!  ;)

That'd be something, dropping "ya'll" with a Minnesota accent.  ;D

TEO

I can't wait to hear it because we will meet some day... :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary