patrick still backing dan auerbach?

Started by slimsloslider, Apr 28, 2009, 11:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slimsloslider

i was just curious if anyone knew if patrick's still doing percussion on tour with mr. auerbach. the black keys are doing a couple dates this week and then dan's headed to europe.

ALady

That's a fine question.  I wonder if he will be backing Dan on his festival shows this summer?
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

BH

I think we've learned that Patrick certainly didn't need a break!   :)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

aMillionDreams

I don't know for sure but it seems like the original statement said it was only for the first leg of the tour.
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

.Walt

Seeing Patrick going to town was amazing. I'm glad Dan also took note!

Edit: wrong thread  :-[
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

easy way

anyone out there taping this run? what's the scoop?  ::)
"the time is with the month of winter solstice, when the change is due to come..."

Willy

Quoteanyone out there taping this run? what's the scoop?  ::)

i'm pretty sure you could fine a couple of taped shows on theblackkeys.com...i think i got one at one time over there
"Welcome......you newb"

Paulie_Walnuts

Quotei was just curious if anyone knew if patrick's still doing percussion on tour with mr. auerbach. the black keys are doing a couple dates this week and then dan's headed to europe.

Dan touched down in London for a fine gig in Islington.....with some long haired lunatic very much in tow!

I think Patrick should be nicknamed the King Of The Congas. He was playing a lot of percussion, as well as the drums in tandem with another drummer.

There was one song, I can't remember which, when my eyes were completely drawn to Patrick's drumming for the whole song. And it wasn't just because I knew he was from MMJ.....it was his drumming was so damn good.

As far as the show went, there was a really good crowd and a great atmosphere. Trouble Weighs A Ton was agreat way to kick off the show. And what a great voice Dan has; powerful but full of soul.
Paulie W

Sparkle

Quotei was just curious if anyone knew if patrick's still doing percussion on tour with mr. auerbach. the black keys are doing a couple dates this week and then dan's headed to europe.

Dan touched down in London for a fine gig in Islington.....with some long haired lunatic very much in tow!

I think Patrick should be nicknamed the King Of The Congas. He was playing a lot of percussion, as well as the drums in tandem with another drummer.

There was one song, I can't remember which, when my eyes were completely drawn to Patrick's drumming for the whole song. And it wasn't just because I knew he was from MMJ.....it was his drumming was so damn good.

As far as the show went, there was a really good crowd and a great atmosphere. Trouble Weighs A Ton was agreat way to kick off the show. And what a great voice Dan has; powerful but full of soul.

Ha, you beat me to it - I was just going to say the same thing!! Very pleasant surprise to see Patrick :)

Great gig, Dan has an incredible voice and it was a great atmosphere.

Sparkle

ALady

Aw, great pics, Sparkle!

I hope this means Patrick's still going to be with them for the festival gigs this summer...
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

Sparkle

QuoteAw, great pics, Sparkle!

Thanks [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

weeniebeenie

How loud can silence get?

ahydell

MMJPJ

capt. scotty

The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons