Freaks and Geeks Reunion!

Started by wolof7, Jan 06, 2011, 10:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.Walt

Quote from: capt. scotty on Jan 07, 2011, 09:45 AM
Have meant to get around to this show but have yet to do it...I guess since its basically only 1.5 seasons long, shouldnt be hard to watch it all.

Love Freaks and Geeks! They still play reruns of it on IFC (if you get that channel). They just brought back the Larry Sanders show, Arrested Development, Mr. Show, The Ben Stiller Show, and Undeclared.
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

capt. scotty

Quote from: Walts on Jan 07, 2011, 04:14 PM
Have meant to get around to this show but have yet to do it...I guess since its basically only 1.5 seasons long, shouldnt be hard to watch it all.

Love Freaks and Geeks! They still play reruns of it on IFC (if you get that channel). They just brought back the Larry Sanders show, Arrested Development, Mr. Show, The Ben Stiller Show, and Undeclared.

Yeah, I noticed that with Larry Sanders and Undeclared (which I watched for a minute, it was decent..Im OCD about starting to watch TV series' from the beginning though so never checked out F&G yet.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

kydiddle

Quote from: capt. scotty on Jan 07, 2011, 05:13 PM
Quote from: Walts on Jan 07, 2011, 04:14 PM

Yeah, I noticed that with Larry Sanders and Undeclared (which I watched for a minute, it was decent..Im OCD about starting to watch TV series' from the beginning though so never checked out F&G yet.

Do it, Scotty. I love reading your reviews on here and want to know what you think. It's awesome so I know you'll like it.  ;D
Cow temperature.

wolof7

Wondering if Jaimoe and Capt. Scotty (and others) have come any closer to starting this series and/or if you need any extra encouragement/influence from us board members?  :thumbsup:
Oh, I will dine on honey dew And drink the Milk of Paradiseeeee

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

wolof7

Oh, I will dine on honey dew And drink the Milk of Paradiseeeee