Why is My Morning Jacket So Great?

Started by OneBigMageetah, Jan 10, 2011, 03:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OneBigMageetah

If you type "topic" in to google it will come up with The lyrics to "the way that he sings".
when i typed this in to google i got a odd tingle in my spine and i smiled. I do believe that that google has answered my question.

woodnymph

Quote from: OneBigMageetah on Jan 10, 2011, 03:27 AM
If you type "topic" in to google it will come up with The lyrics to "the way that he sings".
when i typed this in to google i got a odd tingle in my spine and i smiled. I do believe that that google has answered my question.
[font size="200"] SOLID!!!! [/font]  :P ;D

I try to explain that bit to my friends..... "so they have this song.... and I was falling in love with it....and when I first heard it I couldn't make out all the words.... then when I looked the lyrics up I found out it's ABOUT not making all the words out and still loving it.... then I wept."

Hahah I'm hoping they get it someday soon!! That song was my lure. I've been caught!
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

SaraBananaBear

Quote from: woodnymph on Jan 10, 2011, 05:17 PM

I try to explain that bit to my friends..... "so they have this song.... and I was falling in love with it....and when I first heard it I couldn't make out all the words.... then when I looked the lyrics up I found out it's ABOUT not making all the words out and still loving it.... then I wept."

Hahah I'm hoping they get it someday soon!! That song was my lure. I've been caught!

Great topic OneBigMageetah and beautiful miss Nymph, so beautiful! ♥
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

weeniebeenie

This is awesome!!
How loud can silence get?

Crispy

Haldon answered a similar question so very well with a question of his own after a certain show in October:

"Were you just in there?"
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

ALady

Wish I could "like" the above comment.   :D
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

joey_rogo

Quote from: Crispy on Jan 11, 2011, 12:48 AM
Haldon answered a similar question so very well with a question of his own after a certain show in October:

that was my favorite part of all the videos on that site.

darkglow

Quote from: joey_rogo on Jan 11, 2011, 03:11 PM
Quote from: Crispy on Jan 11, 2011, 12:48 AM

that was my favorite part of all the videos on that site.
]

NOT MINE!

OneBigMageetah

Quote from: SaraBananaBear on Jan 10, 2011, 06:04 PM
Quote from: woodnymph on Jan 10, 2011, 05:17 PM

Great topic OneBigMageetah and beautiful miss Nymph, so beautiful! ♥

aw thanks i just thought i share this with you guys...much love