Main Menu

YIMYAMES.COM

Started by admin, Jun 24, 2009, 04:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

capt. scotty

They wont break up.

I wont say that they still have something to prove, but they certainly still have more music to create.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

capt. scotty

Quotemonkey friend-
I totally agree with you.  While its awesome he has a solo album coming up, I would be so upset if the band broke up.  I have never loved a band more than MMJ and they have truly shown me to a better side of music.  Their shows are by far the best I've ever been to!  They better not break up and they still need to keep on touring!

They're not breaking up.

[smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]

hahah
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

tdb810

QuoteI had a mini freak out yesterday about this. i hope jim doesnt get too caught up on other projects, leaving the band behind, and causing them to split. unlikely scenario because it doesnt seem like jim and the doods are those kind of people, but breakups have followed this path many times before.

The mere thought of this makes me shake and break out in a nervous sweat.   :-[ :-[ :'( :(
.....Back at the Model Home