megalicious

listening now...
:)
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

Jellyfish

The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

megalicious

anyone else notice that the site says yim yames has a "full-length solo record" coming soon?
:-?
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

Sparkle

Just downloaded, it's beautiful  :)

BH

Quoteanyone else notice that the site says yim yames has a "full-length solo record" coming soon?
:-?

Oh, did I!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

kymomandstuff

Very nice! I have a feeling this tribute to George H. will spend alot of quality time in my car.I'm also very stoked to hear his rendition of "My Sweet Lord".Very nice indeed!
Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection,
The lovers, the dreamers, and me.

capt. scotty

so has he gone OchoCinco and officially changed his name then or something?! He totley should  ;D

sounds great...Sir Frankie Crisp?! Ooga Chaka, Ooga Ooga Ooga Chaka!!!  :D
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

BH

THere are other Jim James.  There is only one Yim.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

bold99

i've had this recording for a while now...it was on the covers project..but i'm anxious to hear the other songs.
Last Fair Deal Gone Down...

Ive got an EVIL plan babe

http://removador.com/about-removador/

This is the weirdest part in my opinion.  Has this been discussed?  Also, notice the artists on removador, Johnny Quaid's band.
Just cause it starts off slow babe, doesn't mean I  don't have evil urges.

Love Dogg

Quotehttp://removador.com/about-removador/

This is the weirdest part in my opinion.  Has this been discussed?  Also, notice the artists on removador, Johnny Quaid's band.

It looks like he's back in the area...
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

BH

This is perfect for Jim.  With his love of music and discovering new things he's perfect for starting his own label.  And printable food?   Hell yeah! ;D  

capt. scotty

Quotehttp://removador.com/about-removador/

For some reason I thought he left the band to become a doctor or some "real" job, not to be in his "own" band.

He'll be banging his head against a wall for another 19 years after that decision.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

AMightyCaporal

QuoteThis is perfect for Jim.  With his love of music and discovering new things he's perfect for starting his own label.  And printable food?   Hell yeah! ;D  

I was actually thinking today that mister yim yames should have his own record label- pretty swell!
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

el_chode

I think that this combined with a forthcoming solo album will cement him as one of modern day poet type heroes. One of the contemporary "beautiful minds" of melody.
I'm surrounded by assholes

weeniebeenie

I can't wait for the album.
How loud can silence get?

My Monkey Friend

I had a mini freak out yesterday about this. i hope jim doesnt get too caught up on other projects, leaving the band behind, and causing them to split. unlikely scenario because it doesnt seem like jim and the doods are those kind of people, but breakups have followed this path many times before.

mmjfanatic09

monkey friend-
I totally agree with you.  While its awesome he has a solo album coming up, I would be so upset if the band broke up.  I have never loved a band more than MMJ and they have truly shown me to a better side of music.  Their shows are by far the best I've ever been to!  They better not break up and they still need to keep on touring!

Ghosts_on_TV

Quotemonkey friend-
I totally agree with you.  While its awesome he has a solo album coming up, I would be so upset if the band broke up.  I have never loved a band more than MMJ and they have truly shown me to a better side of music.  Their shows are by far the best I've ever been to!  They better not break up and they still need to keep on touring!

They're not breaking up.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...