Red Fang - S/T
Indian Handcrafts - Civil Disobedience
Russian Circles - Empro

Off of Amazon:
Red Fang - Murder the Mountain
The Sword - Apocryphon
The Sword - Warp Riders
The Lumineers - S/T (The Wild Card)

Don't have a local record store so I am regulated to online shopping....

Is it just my pc or has Relapse Records website been down?  I try to order direct when I can.
Pretty please with peanut butter pudding surprise on top??

manonthemoon

Quote from: Jeff Murray on Oct 26, 2012, 03:10 PM
Just ordered...

From Sargent House:
Red Fang - S/T
Russian Circles - Empro

Off of Amazon:
Red Fang - Murder the MountainThe Sword - Apocryphon
The Sword - Warp Riders

Is it just my pc or has Relapse Records website been down?  I try to order direct when I can.

I actually just got another copy of thise with the Pizza disk cover since I liked how that looked.
Alive or Just Breathing

ManNamedTruth

Quote from: Ruckus on Oct 26, 2012, 03:26 AM
Nice haul True.  I used to have that Costello hanging on my wall.  I still need to get my hands on that Wilbury's LP.

Royal Thunder - CVI

First Aid Kit - Big Black and the Blue

I finally found a good Costello album on vinyl! I know I can find whatever by ordering it, but it takes away from the thrill of the search.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

Mr. White

I got the new Ben Sollee album at Matt Anthony's Record Shop in Louisville a few weeks ago (the day before his show at Headliners Music Hall). As you can see, it is called Half Made Man. Carl Broemel plays guitar on the whole thing! It is very good.

Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

johnnYYac

Some new adds.

Futurebirds: Seney-Stovall

Futurebirds self-titled EP (each cover is unique, hand-painted by the band)

replacing my original, which came with a nasty pop

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

jcoyote

Sorry for no picture, but I picked up the Third Man Live, Drive By Truckers record a couple of weeks ago.  I listened to it over the weekend, and it is absolutely beautiful.  What is REALLY beautiful is the one that was handed out to those in attendance,  It is 1/2 blue, 1/2 black.  My copy is all black, but gorgeous in sound.  I HIGHLY recommend seeking it out.  You can Google for the tracklisting.  Very nice sound. 

Jeff Murray

Quote from: manonthemoon on Oct 26, 2012, 10:02 PM
Quote from: Jeff Murray on Oct 26, 2012, 03:10 PM
Just ordered...

From Sargent House:
Red Fang - S/T
Russian Circles - Empro

Off of Amazon:
Red Fang - Murder the MountainThe Sword - Apocryphon
The Sword - Warp Riders

I actually just got another copy of thise with the Pizza disk cover since I liked how that looked.

They touched upon one of my biggest pet peeves... No download card when you buy the vinyl... If I'm paying that much for the vinyl I should get a download copy too!
Pretty please with peanut butter pudding surprise on top??

jones

Dr. Dog The World May Never Know 7" Gatefold

A/ The World May Never Know
B/ Adeline

I didn't even know this existed until I stumbled on it on eBay:

Apparently it's pretty rare.  Does anyone know the back story on this?
http://www.discogs.com/Dr-Dog-The-World-May-Never-Know/release/3435734

Also, this:

The M's/Dr. Dog Split 7"

A/ Al Thomas And The Robot (The M's)
B/ Me And My Girl (Dr. Dog)

e_wind

don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

Ruckus

Quote from: johnnYYac on Oct 29, 2012, 01:40 PM

Futurebirds self-titled EP (each cover is unique, hand-painted by the band)

Just a GEM!  Headphone masterpiece!
Mine looks a lot like this
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

jcoyote

Quote from: ManNamedTruth on Oct 27, 2012, 01:01 AMI finally found a good Costello album on vinyl! I know I can find whatever by ordering it, but it takes away from the thrill of the search.

I was at lunch today and saw that Costello vinyl for $5.  It is @ Pappa Jazz.  I told Tim that I thought someone on a forum I frequent was looking for it, and he might get a call.  I did not look at the vinyl itself, so I don't know the condition, but thought you were just looking to frame the cover for some reason.  Phone is 803-256-0095.  Looking at your post, I think you've found a copy already. 

HansAndreas

Graveyard - Lights Out

Flying Lotus - Until The Quiet Comes

Ruckus

Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Fully

Crispy

Yes, Fully, I did.

Thank you, discogs! Now I'll be waiting impatiently for it to get to my house, so I can find out what the hell Saul T. Peter is all about. /pitching softballs/

"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

Fully

Quote from: Crispy on Nov 15, 2012, 01:16 PM

Yes, Fully, I did.

Thank you, discogs! Now I'll be waiting impatiently for it to get to my house, so I can find out what the hell Saul T. Peter is all about. /pitching softballs/

Ask a girl, she can tell you. /bunting it back at you/

ManNamedTruth

nice purchace Crispy!  :thumbsup:

I got these new remastered Beatles albums that just came out last tuesday. I'd like to get Past Masters next. I already have an excellent White album and pretty good Abbey Road. I'm glad I only purchased one of The Beatles remastered CD's a couple years ago.

That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

GO4IT

Quote from: Ruckus on Nov 05, 2012, 02:17 PM

Nice score on Quadrophenia - the greatest "mood" album I have ever encountered.  It's not for every occasion and it's anything but upbeat but it is a masterpiece that should be listened to in its entirety when you're in the right mood.
I have my vinyl from when it first came out and I don't play it enough.
I guess I will here much of this at Who's Philly show in Dec.

Fully

Quote from: ManNamedTruth on Nov 15, 2012, 05:23 PM
nice purchace Crispy!  :thumbsup:

I got these new remastered Beatles albums that just came out last tuesday. I'd like to get Past Masters next. I already have an excellent White album and pretty good Abbey Road. I'm glad I only purchased one of The Beatles remastered CD's a couple years ago.

I used to have both of those albums from the original pressing. They had belonged to my parents. I wonder what ever happened to them....

Crispy

WOW, I hadn't heard that they were releasing those remasters on vinyl! I was hoping for that when the great box sets come out.
/shopping/
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"