What Vinyl Did You Just Buy?

Started by Ruckus, Jan 26, 2011, 08:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ManNamedTruth

Quote from: Crispy on Nov 16, 2012, 09:43 AM
WOW, I hadn't heard that they were releasing those remasters on vinyl! I was hoping for that when the great box sets come out.
/shopping/

I didn't know they came out 'til the day of, thank you Record Store Day facebook page! Sgt Peppers is in a nice gatefold and comes with a chart of who everyone is on the cover, a cardboard cutout page with a mustache, Sgt peppers drum logo etc..., and extra inner sleeve. Past Masters comes with both volumes together in a two LP set, it's next on my list! Might have to get at least one early Beatles album too sometime, perhaps With the Beatles.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

HansAndreas

Adrian Younge presents - Something About April - performed by Venice Dawn

alienlanes

The last vinyl I purchased was the new CORROSION OF CONFORMITY - self-titled album on vinyl. Picked it up at their show here last week.

Last record before that was the new TAME IMPALA album.

headhunter

was some shakin' and some record playin'

Crispy

1997 Reprise pressing, hell yes.

Also:

"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

Crispy

I got these CHEEP on Discogs, in excellent condition:

"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

wolof7

Nice picks Crispy

here are 3 that I recently bought that if you have not heard you must (specially the Blasters!)

Oh, I will dine on honey dew And drink the Milk of Paradiseeeee

Dillsnufus

Gazziza My Dillsnufus

johnnYYac

All this talk of the greatness that is Live at Fillmore East and I realized I'd never heard it!  Picked up a new 180g 2xLP on eBay for $20, but a new 200g version is coming out in February for about $50.

Also, wanted to hear this via vinyl, having only owned it on CD... and cassette.

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

ChronicHunger

GO4IT

Quote from: johnnYYac on Dec 08, 2012, 07:20 PM
All this talk of the greatness that is Live at Fillmore East and I realized I'd never heard it!  Picked up a new 180g 2xLP on eBay for $20, but a new 200g version is coming out in February for about $50.

Also, wanted to hear this via vinyl, having only owned it on CD... and cassette.

If you got stuck on a desert island with these (and a turntable, of course) you'd be in fine shape :cool:

johnnYYac

Quote from: GO4IT on Dec 11, 2012, 09:26 PM

If you got stuck on a desert island with these (and a turntable, of course) you'd be in fine shape :cool:
Funny you should say that...  This is from our local paper a while back.

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

GO4IT

Quote from: johnnYYac on Dec 11, 2012, 10:53 PM
Quote from: GO4IT on Dec 11, 2012, 09:26 PM

Funny you should say that...  This is from our local paper a while back.

Ha!

I now recall you posting that a while back.

If we get to take 3 to the desert island, can I add Okonokos?

midwesterner

Quote from: ChronicHunger on Dec 11, 2012, 12:07 AM

Great Album. Can't wait for their next one set for release next year.

Crispy

I went to the record store, and Merry Christmas to me!

(Kurt Vile & the Violators - The Hunchback EP)

($4!)

(Woods - Bend Beyond)

Crispy

Bump.

And I just got this:

A bootleg, but still pretty awesome.

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

alienlanes

I bought a really nice used copy of this today for $50, no taxes. First time I had ever seen it in person: Opeth - Live at the Royal Albert Hall 4LP/2DVD boxed set (#1901/4000)

Ruckus

Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head