Just got a new record player again, since 2 years, so I re-started collecting:

-MMJ Circuital
-MMJ Friends Again Single
-MMJ "Z"
-Monsters of Folk

-Black Keys "Thickfreakness"
-Black Keys "Chulahoma"

-Brian Olive "Two of Everything"
-Cadillac Sky (Produced by Dan Auerback)

-Bob Dylan New Morning 2nd hand

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

ManNamedTruth

Furnace Room Lullaby on clear red vinyl, Blacklisted on yellow, and TTHS on white. Bought FRL a few weeks ago from Neko's website, and the other two through e-mail correspondence with the guy from Lance Rock Records, since their website wasn't up to date. Bought Blacklisted again since my other copy doesn't sound good for some reason. Talked him down a little on the price, thanks to American Pickers I've learned to negotiate a price on buying multiple things!

That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

johnnYYac

johnnYYac

Rediscovered some Silversun Pickups on On Demand > Music and the next thing I know...

YouAre_GivenToFly

The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

woodnymph

Good scores, Dan!!  Crazy, I just busted out Comes A Time for the first time in a long while and have been jamming it  8)  And Creek Drank the Cradle =  :thumbsup:  I have that on vinyl too!! And I just got

I think I remember you posting that you got I&W Woman King on vinyl awhile ago?  Haven't given it a spin yet, but I know it will be supreme!  And the Ravi/Ali is great listening too, just listened to it earlier this afternoon while cleaning
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

YouAre_GivenToFly

Still don't have Woman King... I got Our Endless Numbered Days a few months back. Today I spotted "Creek..." but I really, really want Woman King.

weeniebeenie

How loud can silence get?

robb

just found prince's "dirty mind" at best buy for 12 bucks. i absolutely love when you were mine.
some get stoned, some get strange, sooner or later it all gets real.

Ruckus

Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

YouAre_GivenToFly

How did you and Kate like Long in the Tooth?

Ruckus

Quote from: YouAre_GivenToFly on Mar 26, 2012, 10:02 PM
How did you and Kate like Long in the Tooth?

It was solid.  Very good selection of new records that did lean a little towards the heavy side.  It's where I grabbed the Kylesa and Red Fang albums.  They were blasting some High on Fire while we were there too.  The used selection was good as well with some good jazz and blues.  I was out of money by the time I got around to those sections though.  Didn't get to talk to the "guy" though.  There was some lady behind the counter.  That said, Beautiful World Syndicate was  gold mine.  VG condition Bruce and Dead for bottom prices as well as a new copy of a tough to find Arbouretum and a dirt cheap VG+ Pink Mountaintops.  Great stuff!

johnnYYac

Wow, Ruckus, vinylgasm!  :o

blucas

Ahhh...the Pink Mountaintops was my last vinyl purchase too!  Was considering suggesting it in the perfect album thread, but figured I'd get mercilessly booo'd off the stage (sorry the pic is so gigantic)

And before that, I got this...

And I'm going out of my skin waiting for a Darla re-issued copy of At Dawn to
show up at my doorstep on my BDay  :D  :D
soft and warm all the time make you want it over and over

Ruckus

Quote from: johnnYYac on Mar 26, 2012, 11:22 PM
Wow, Ruckus, vinylgasm!  :o
Well we took a mini vacation to Philly this weekend.  I made it a point to go to as many stores as possible and still hardly spent a penny except for the Red Fang and Kylesa prints.

Blucas.  I'm listening to Axis of Evol right now and it sounds spectacular!  And I unrelentingly cheer for your addition of Pink Mountaintops to the perfect album thread.

Penny Lane

Axos of Evol is so good!!

Drive-by Truckers, Third Man Records release

Finally got this last night---it was recorded a year ago, has the Percy Sledge cover "Take time to know her" which is so beautiful, love Patterson's gritty and heartfelt cover (thanks to HH for playing it for me a few weeks ago!) I thought it was out of print--only the special blue vinyl was limited.

but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

headhunter

Quote from: Penny Lane on Mar 28, 2012, 09:17 AM
Axos of Evol is so good!!

Drive-by Truckers, Third Man Records release

Finally got this last night---it was recorded a year ago, has the Percy Sledge cover "Take time to know her" which is so beautiful, love Patterson's gritty and heartfelt cover (thanks to HH for playing it for me a few weeks ago!) I thought it was out of print--only the special blue vinyl was limited.

:thumbsup:   Great acquisition Penny!!!
was some shakin' and some record playin'

Jon T.