Why am I the only one on here? REVOLUTION is here!

Started by songdiver, Jul 04, 2009, 10:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

songdiver

On this 4th of July, the revolution will start.  Yim Yames  will announce a new declaration of independence, in the form of a piece of music.  Government will no longer be recognized, police yourself, kill the sirens, humanity is restored, true free will!!!  I am in a fucked up time, all I want now is peace and my morning jacket concerts, Yim, please come to Muncie, IN and visit me, we live in a crazy place and love visitors...you can crash on the couch...tell me your secrets...I want to help with the revolution, my head is working too hard, brain is melting from the stress of thinking, I want today to be the day of god's revolution...I cannot take anymore violence, I cannot take the oppression, I just want happiness and peace, what is so fucking bad about that?  It is the time...My Morning Jacket will help us to rise above...we can have heaven now! Give me a sign Jim!!!!!!!
"where we are, in the blink of an eye you get several meanings"

BH

One small step at a time songdiver.  We MUST evolve.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

capt. scotty

The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Eweezy

Yikes!

FiddleCastro

I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

walterfredo