Main Menu

Our covers of MMJ

Started by OneBigMageetah, Feb 06, 2011, 02:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OneBigMageetah

Hey friends

i wanted to start a thread of our mmj covers(couldent find one) so i hope this is cool
hears mine hope i didnt make a fool of my self
Bermuda Highway

SaraBananaBear

Sounds great! Really, really good, I love it!
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

sunnyday

♥ Team love
excuse the sometimes confusing grammar ... english is not my native language...

OneBigMageetah

thanks amigos
hopefully more vids to come i know ill be posting

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

there's a music section right above your post where people have been posting covers.  the old thread got trashed during the forum transfer.  http://mymorningjacket.com/forum/index.php?topic=13748.0

OneBigMageetah

sry i saw that but i didnt think to post there cause it was labled "our music" and i was just doing a cover. ill post there next time.

SaraBananaBear

Quote from: OneBigMageetah on Feb 06, 2011, 04:20 PM
thanks amigos
hopefully more vids to come i know ill be posting

And we'll be listening, looking forward to it!  :)

SaraBananaBear

Quote from: OneBigMageetah on Feb 06, 2011, 04:57 PM
sry i saw that but i didnt think to post there cause it was labled "our music" and i was just doing a cover. ill post there next time.

Psh, I think it totally works to have a different thread for MMJ covers, it's not like the forum's going to run out of thread space anytime soon...  ;)

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quote from: SaraBananaBear on Feb 06, 2011, 05:46 PM

Psh, I think it totally works to have a different thread for MMJ covers, it's not like the forum's going to run out of thread space anytime soon...  ;)

most of the music in "our music" is covers.  yac, fiddle, dylan, etc.  this just clutters up the "other music" section in my opinion. 

sunnyday

Quote from: Sticky Icky Green Stuff on Feb 06, 2011, 06:09 PM

most of the music in "our music" is covers.  yac, fiddle, dylan, etc.  this just clutters up the "other music" section in my opinion.

first of all I really hope we get to see more videos from you OneBigMageetah, you rock!!
woooohoooo! secondly I couldn't agree moore with you Sarabanana, I honestly don't think there's much difference between one thread or two threads, either way I think it's a bit tiresome to see these posts about technicalities....

♥ Team love

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quote from: sunnyday on Feb 07, 2011, 03:46 PM
Quote from: Sticky Icky Green Stuff on Feb 06, 2011, 06:09 PM

first of all I really hope we get to see more videos from you OneBigMageetah, you rock!!
woooohoooo! secondly I couldn't agree moore with you Sarabanana, I honestly don't think there's much difference between one thread or two threads, either way I think it's a bit tiresome to see these posts about technicalities....

technicalities?  if I was a mod, the OP's post would be moved to the Our Music section and this thread would be deleted instantly.  This part of the forum is one of the only parts that isn't cluttered and if n00bs start posting a new thread every time they cover Bermuda Highway this entire section will be fucked. 

I'm not criticized the dude, but these type of posts clutter up the boards.  The entire point of the "Our Music" section is to avoid threads like this.   figures I'm arguing with girls about this.

CC

i'm fine with this thread

rock on

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

TheBigChicken

the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

johnnYYac

Quote from: OneBigMageetah on Feb 06, 2011, 02:30 PM
Hey friends

i wanted to start a thread of our mmj covers(couldent find one) so i hope this is cool
hears mine hope i didnt make a fool of my self
Bermuda Highway
Nice job!   Great vocals.  I need me some reverb. 
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

aMillionDreams

OP: good work!  It should be an Em minor though.

Sticky: Have I ever told you I love you?
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

SaraBananaBear

sunnyday: Have I ever told you I love you? ;)

CC Baxter: I like your style!  8)

johnnYYac: Don't we all! :)

sunnyday

♥ Team love