librarian with added reverb

Started by Dillsnufus, Feb 10, 2011, 04:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dillsnufus

Gazziza My Dillsnufus

Honest Man

Amazing. They need to crank the reverb on this album for real.
The fact that my hearts beating, is all the proof you need.

EasyRyder

oooh vury nice. this reminds of the few times I saw it live, with the verb cranked like it should be.

I think it definitely serves to fill in some of the empty spaces of the song. I might even add this to my library  :thumbsup: 
"As citizens of eternity we ought to be without anxiety."

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

el_chode

I've always said my biggest problem with EU was the fact that the reverb was toned down. I don't mean to say that they need it to sound good. But it's sort of like Hendrix playing his guitar all normal like or Neil Young having a guitar solo consisting of more than 3 notes - it's that french word that is like je non soi qua or something.

They don't have a google translate for french words you don't know, unfortunately.
I'm surrounded by assholes

johnnYYac

Quote from: el_chode on Feb 10, 2011, 11:44 PM
I've always said my biggest problem with EU was the fact that the reverb was toned down. I don't mean to say that they need it to sound good. But it's sort of like Hendrix playing his guitar all normal like or Neil Young having a guitar solo consisting of more than 3 notes - it's that french word that is like je non soi qua or something.

They don't have a google translate for french words you don't know, unfortunately.
je ne sais quoi
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

el_chode

Quote from: johnnYYac on Feb 11, 2011, 12:40 AM
Quote from: el_chode on Feb 10, 2011, 11:44 PM

je ne sais quoi

I question your patriotism!
I'm surrounded by assholes