ATTENTION NYC Fan Forum Members

Started by CC, Feb 16, 2011, 01:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTdeadhead

Brooke are you in NYC?  Just curious if that was a factor as I remember when PJ did their taping of ST they had only accepted residets from NY, NJ and CT.

jbaruch76

this sucks. i was really hoping to get in. i will still go to the venue wherever it is and hope some people don't show up.

br00ke

Quote from: CTdeadhead on Feb 18, 2011, 04:15 PM
Brooke are you in NYC?  Just curious if that was a factor as I remember when PJ did their taping of ST they had only accepted residets from NY, NJ and CT.

i am indeed :)

ALady

Quote from: jbaruch76 on Feb 18, 2011, 04:38 PM
this sucks. i was really hoping to get in. i will still go to the venue wherever it is and hope some people don't show up.

Honestly wondering if that's not a bad idea.
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

marshmeli

Quote from: ALady on Feb 18, 2011, 04:45 PM

from my experience they usually have extra seats or standing room they will fill with fans who wait outside, but you need to find the venue out first

Dodobird

Brooke. Please tell us the venue and what time it starts. I may swing by and hang around outside. It is worth a shot!
Wakin up feelin good and limber!

ALady

Quote from: marshmeli on Feb 18, 2011, 04:51 PM
Quote from: ALady on Feb 18, 2011, 04:45 PM

from my experience they usually have extra seats or standing room they will fill with fans who wait outside, but you need to find the venue out first

I bet I can find out.   ;)

Yay for br00ke and Penny!  I'm so excited for you girls, I KNOW you will represent!   :-* :-* :-*
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

JerseyDan

8)

don't give up hope friends, good things come to those who wait!

CTdeadhead

tdb810

keeping hope alive.....day off  and contingency plans in place in case I happen to get a last minute MIRACLE!   :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
.....Back at the Model Home

e_wind

somebody just texted me about winning tickets via tweeting your favorite MMJ lyrics? I'm not entering due to distance but thought yall NYC'ers might want to know.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

tdb810

lil sis

Still waiting.  :-\

I live 10 minutes from the city.  Ugh!
"There's still time for you to change your mind or whatever else you do."

wamsankas

Still waiting as well... I was watching the T.I. storytellers the other day... it was very cool, not because it was T.I. but because of how they do the whole thing.. I was just imagining MMJ in his spot.... PLLEEASSE LEETT MEE GOOO

br00ke

Quote from: wamsankas on Feb 21, 2011, 07:15 PM
Still waiting as well... I was watching the T.I. storytellers the other day...

that's a really good idea. i'm d/l'ing my favorite storytellers right now .. johnny cash & willie nelson. i've always loved listening to it but i've never watched it.

bluesky

help me obi wan your my only hope

tdb810

Quote from: bluesky on Feb 21, 2011, 08:13 PM

Love you Val!

ynwa

;D

c'mon cancellations!  start rollin in now, please.

EDIT: and if all else fails, i love trish's VIEWING PARTY idea  :thumbsup:
perhaps take over a local establishment & call the news folk incessantly until they realize what an amazing story of fandom it is (seriously, there are enough of us) & have our story make the evening news.  good exposure for the boys to boot!
"You have to be odd to be number one." -- Dr. Seuss

tdb810

Quote from: ynwa on Feb 22, 2011, 08:15 AM

;D

c'mon cancellations!  start rollin in now, please.

EDIT: and if all else fails, i love trish's VIEWING PARTY idea  :thumbsup:
perhaps take over a local establishment & call the news folk incessantly until they realize what an amazing story of fandom it is (seriously, there are enough of us) & have our story make the evening news.  good exposure for the boys to boot!

yes!

And just putting it out into the universe -- I have the DAY OFF in case there are any last minute cancellations or partners who can't make it.  I can be in the city in 30 mins. 

But, I feel strangely calm and ok with the fact that I probably won't witness this first hand.  I am so happy for those who will be, and happy that it will be documented for those who won't.  Have I mentioned that I love this band? 

jbaruch76

have they given the location yet?