ATTENTION NYC Fan Forum Members

Started by CC, Feb 16, 2011, 01:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

el_chode

Sorry, everyone. I just got this email,

"El Chode,

We were hoping you'd respond. In light of your awesomeness, we've decided to postpone the entire thing until you're able to make it. So just let us know what time works for you and when, and we'll work around that. Given your super-importanteness of the band and former association with Wyld Stallyns, we've revoked all ticket offers until further notice. Attached to this email is a list of all submissions. Pick and choose as you see fit. Anyone who does not live up to your standards will be sent to an alternate location for prompt castration.

Cheers,

Gotham City Casting & the Goddamn Batman"
I'm surrounded by assholes

mahg33ta

just a good luck to everyone still waiting!  I am away on vacation - unavoidable - otherwise I'd be begging / pleading / doing what I can to be there .  What an opportunity.   So I'm remarkably calm and resigned to missing.   Can't wait for the reports.

What awful luck that they tape during school vacation week.

Murph

This suspense is killling me!  If I havent gotten one of these "confirmation emails" should I count myself out, or are we still holding out hope?

tdb810

As each hour passes with no email, I am beginning to get more and more discouraged.  Tic toc, tic toc

I just have two words for anyone who doesn't get tickets:

VIEWING PARTY.

.....Back at the Model Home

Ghosts_on_TV

Quote from: tdb810 on Feb 17, 2011, 09:03 PM
As each hour passes with no email, I am beginning to get more and more discouraged.  Tic toc, tic toc

I just have two words for anyone who doesn't get tickets:

VIEWING PARTY.

You guys, out of anyone, should be there.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

headhunter

I don't doubt any of gotham's points but I am still sad that i got my hopes up for this and didn't get the email  :'(
was some shakin' and some record playin'

Penny Lane

so far only 1 regular forum poster has gotten in?
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

ericm

Quote from: Penne BruLane on Feb 17, 2011, 09:34 PM

Who you callin regular? ;)

I'd say Brooke is exceptional to say the least!
"Where's Jim going?"

Ghosts_on_TV

Quote from: headhunter on Feb 17, 2011, 09:15 PM
I don't doubt any of gotham's points but I am still sad that i got my hopes up for this and didn't get the email  :'(

I agree. Not to sound elietist, but we shouldve been represented better, regardless of if I personally got in. it is what it is though.

Penny Lane

Quote from: ericm on Feb 17, 2011, 09:53 PM

oh Brooke is one hot bitch, don't get me wrong..

Ghosts_on_TV

Thats who shes talking about.

headhunter

next time anyone  goes to atlantic city, take brooke!

Penny Lane

Quote from: Ghosts_on_T5 on Feb 17, 2011, 09:56 PM
Quote from: headhunter on Feb 17, 2011, 09:15 PM

I agree. Not to sound elietist, but we shouldve been represented better, regardless of if I personally got in. it is what it is though.

i would say that a bunch of us had our responses in within 10 min of that email (in fact most of us)..not sure who these others are...there were 300 lurkers?  i guess most of them went to insiders, or people connected with the band, or all the damn interns at Gotham Management...pfffffft

ericm

Quote from: Penne BruLane on Feb 17, 2011, 09:57 PM

oh Brooke is one hot bitch, don't get me wrong..

Just bustin, Penny. ;)

I knew what you were saying,and I was hoping some more "regulars" got in too.
"Where's Jim going?"

headhunter

given the state of the world today i guess nobody should say the word "riot"

:o

maybe it will be in my in-box in the morning   :thumbsup:

Ghosts_on_TV

Its nothing an epic 4 hour bonnaroo set cant cure.

br00ke

i am super stoked and shocked  :o shocked that no one else got in and shocked that i was the one that did. i don't think there is anything particularly special about my entry. i will say though that i did get super cheesy and actually mentioned you guys / the friends i've made through MMJ

i'm crossing all of my paws that some more e.mails shake out

kydiddle

Quote from: br00ke on Feb 17, 2011, 10:45 PM
i am super stoked and shocked  :o shocked that no one else got in and shocked that i was the one that did. i don't think there is anything particularly special about my entry. i will say though that i did get super cheesy and actually mentioned you guys / the friends i've made through MMJ

You will represent us well, honey!!! Be our eyes and ears and don't forget all the details. I think this is awesome and I'm happy at least one person we know got in. And at least it's something that will air on TV and those of us who didn't go will get to see it somehow!  :thumbsup:
Cow temperature.

tdb810

Hey Girl!!!!  You will hold it down for all of us I am sure! Very happy for you, and hope it is as unfuckingbelievable as it seems!  They must have heard you was a cute girl from 'bama with some fantastic bangs and a killer smile!  Rock it out Brooke!
.....Back at the Model Home

woodnymph

:-D! :-D!! Way to go Brooooooke!!! I haven't been around my computer near enough the past few days to take near as much action as I'd have liked... I've been more of a semi-active observer of this whole shabongle,  psychically trying to pull some magic strings for everyone who was in the thick of it.... glad at least one string pulled through!!! Don't you fret, you de I said de I mean DESERVE it!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  Man oh man!  Heaven on earth! I can't WAIT for this to go down!!!  :o :o  *high five!!!*
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time