Good Luck El Chode!!

Started by tdb810, Feb 21, 2011, 09:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBigChicken

the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

Jon T.

Far out, man.  Far fuckin out.  8)

headhunter

An awesome feeling, congrats man.  I never loved practicing law (did it for 6 yrs) but passing the bar is a great accomplishment and as jim would say, "the feeling is wonderful".

Soak it all in.
was some shakin' and some record playin'

Haldon

i passed as well.....like the chodemeister, i too had doubts.....i'm happy i'm don't have to do that again

think i'm out of the bar taking business...FL and NY is enough for me

not sure when I'll get around to submitting my application...they say I have 3 years...so maybe in a year or so....although if MMJ starts announcing a whole bunch of Northeast tour dates, I may have to ditch Miami and get up there quick

vespachick

Congratulations!  A bit of advice: Don't be a dick to your paralegal or secretary.   :thumbsup:

(also, I hope your doggy is feeling better!)
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

walterfredo

el_chode

I was gonna mention you too Haldon, but didn't want to attention whore for you if you wanted to keep it modest haha.

My buddy just got around to submitting his paperwork at the end of the deadline. He's gotta get from DC to Albany in the middle of May to be sworn in. He, too, just postponed the annoyingness that is the paperwork.

Thanks all!

And the doggy is doing much, much better. He's just a dramallama
I'm surrounded by assholes

iLikeBeer

Congrats guys!  Now you can both get drunk and play ping pong!   :beer:

ALady

CONGRATS choder and Haldon!

Hm..."El Choder & Haldon, LLP"...got a nice ring to it    ;)   :thumbsup: :beer:
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

peafunk31

Homer no function beer well without.

johnnYYac

Way to go, gentlemen.  Celebrate your accomplishment.   :beer:
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

kydiddle

Cow temperature.

tdb810

I would like to take credit for choder and haldon passing the bar, because I created the thread which brought all of the love and positive vibes your way! :D

Now go out and make a difference in this f'ed up place.   :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
.....Back at the Model Home

el_chode

Quote from: tdb810 on Apr 26, 2011, 08:24 PM
I would like to take credit for choder and haldon passing the bar, because I created the thread which brought all of the love and positive vibes your way! :D

Now go out and make a difference in this f'ed up place.   :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'm already hard at work at taking down Washington DC. I'm not buying this extortion one bit and I'm going to raise one hell of a stink to get this dismissed. Starting with a bang by turning a traffic ticket into a constitutional rights violation. Yes, I'm not even sworn in yet and I'm becoming an annoyance.

jones

This looks like typical owl sticker profiling to me.

tdb810

Love it! I believe you have chosen the perfect vocation!!!!
.....Back at the Model Home

el_chode

Quote from: flyguy on Apr 26, 2011, 08:42 PM
This looks like typical owl sticker profiling to me.

I'll see if I can work that into my pleading.

Penny Lane

Congrats to both of you!  :beer: :beer: :thumbsup:
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

ms. yvon

Quote from: ALady on Apr 26, 2011, 06:15 PM
Hm..."El Choder & Haldon, LLP"...got a nice ring to it    ;)   :thumbsup: :beer:
;D ;D ;D

mucho congratulations, gents!  :beer:
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

MarkW

The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side