The T5 countdown to Circuital

Started by CC, Mar 03, 2011, 05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodnymph

Quote from: dhartley34 on Mar 14, 2011, 03:50 PM
(im)patiently waiting for an email... did you get the download automatically or did you enter your email in the widget again before you got it?
I'm an impatient sumbitch and I re-entered my email again and BOOM!!! Got it!!  :D
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

CC

If you signed up last time you'll get an e-mail with a download link, no need to sign up again. E-mails are still flying around so if you haven't gotten it yet, check in a few minutes.

wamsankas

i was being impatient so i signed up again, and i was sent butch cassidy again.... love having 2 butch cassidy's but would love me some way that he sings

woodnymph

Quote from: wamsankas on Mar 14, 2011, 04:00 PM
i was being impatient so i signed up again, and i was sent butch cassidy again.... love having 2 butch cassidy's but would love me some way that he sings
Double-check your file, the file name is still Butch Cassidy, but there's a WTHS in there too!!!

EasyRyder

Is it just me or do these recordings sound like the warmest things that have ever graced human ears? I LOVE how these are mixed...everyone comes through just right. I especially like how much I can hear Tom on this one.

Thanks, dudes   :beer:
"As citizens of eternity we ought to be without anxiety."

Haldon

i downloaded mine..its only butch cassidy...so then i tried to download it again, and it said that I have exceeded my download limit

what happened?  i want some music   :-\ :( >:( :'(

buymycar

Quote from: EasyRyder on Mar 14, 2011, 04:15 PM
Is it just me or do these recordings sound like the warmest things that have ever graced human ears? I LOVE how these are mixed...everyone comes through just right. I especially like how much I can hear Tom on this one.

Thanks, dudes   :beer:

I don't know, I guess I'm just too used to the slick production on The Way That He Sings from Okonokos.  This version from T5 seems a bit muddy to these ears. 

Not that I don't appreciate it, though!  Any live release by the band should be celebrated!

WSS2

Erik26

I'll be the one to come out and say i'm dissapointed in the song choice for this week. I love the song but for one they play it a lot and there are great live versions already.

The mix sounds great and the quality is phenominal and I hope this means that all 5 nights have been mixed for an epic Christmas box set release this year! :thumbsup:

Although the T5 version of Cobra is special there are some great versions from the 2008 tour on archive.org , I suggest the Portland show at the end of september.
The fact that my heart's beating,
Is all the proof you need

Ghosts_on_TV

Still hoping for Masterplan next week.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

Dillsnufus

Quote from: Haldon on Mar 14, 2011, 04:32 PM
i downloaded mine..its only butch cassidy...so then i tried to download it again, and it said that I have exceeded my download limit

same wtf?

can someone pm me the file?
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

subinai

Quote from: Erik26 on Mar 14, 2011, 05:45 PM
I'll be the one to come out and say i'm dissapointed in the song choice for this week. I love the song but for one they play it a lot and there are great live versions already.

The mix sounds great and the quality is phenominal and I hope this means that all 5 nights have been mixed for an epic Christmas box set release this year! :thumbsup:

Although the T5 version of Cobra is special there are some great versions from the 2008 tour on archive.org , I suggest the Portland show at the end of september.

i agree. great song. it sounds awesome buuuuuuuuuuut i'd rather hear something else from that night.

Tracy 2112

How dare they offer me the free music that I don't want   >:(
Be the cliché you want to see in the world.

YouAre_GivenToFly

Can't really complain about the performance or quality of that recording... holy crap!
The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

subinai

Quote from: Tracy 2112 on Mar 14, 2011, 06:12 PM

hahaha. just sayin!

Tracy 2112

Quote from: subinai on Mar 14, 2011, 06:43 PM

hahaha. just sayin!

Really? Someone who actually gets my sense of humor and isn't going to freak out?

Thank you.   :)
Be the cliché you want to see in the world.

Erik26

LMAO. Yeah, I know its hard to bitch about free tunes from your favorite band. I was just saying what some people including myself may have been thinking! :thumbsup:
The fact that my heart's beating,
Is all the proof you need

woodnymph

Quote from: Dillsnufus on Mar 14, 2011, 05:56 PM
Quote from: Haldon on Mar 14, 2011, 04:32 PM

same wtf?

can someone pm me the file?
Any luck yet???

Dillsnufus

Gazziza My Dillsnufus

johnnYYac

Quote from: Erik26 on Mar 14, 2011, 07:15 PM

LMAO. Yeah, I know its hard to bitch about free tunes from your favorite band. I was just saying what some people including myself may have been thinking! :thumbsup:
Eric, I dig what you're saying and pretty much agree. 

But, I can't complain about free music, especially free MMJ, ESPECIALLY live tracks from T5!   

But, I've played the TWTHS from Letterman regularly and, while an abbreviated version, I like it more that the T5 version.  Don't hurt me!

I also liked someone's idea (I forget who) that we be given the opportunity to purchase the T5 downloads to donate to relief efforts in Japan.  I'd drop a C-note easily. 

I hate to say this, as it would be a very generous gesture of charity by the band and their fans, but it would also be incredible publicity for the new album's release.  It would make the news and reach folks who don't watch American Dad.  This, of course, may not be a good thing, just thinking.

Oh, and it would give us the T5 shows, there's that, too.

So, we had Butch Cassidy, at real treat, then TWTHS, a standard.  Hmmmm.

Revised list

TTF- Butch Cassidy
AD- TWTHS
ISM- Just One Thing
Z- Off The Record
EU- Remnants
C- Circuital
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.