The T5 countdown to Circuital

Started by CC, Mar 03, 2011, 05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dillsnufus

If it has to be an album song then phone went west. If not cobra is clearly the best deal how long was it 11 min?
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

bluesky

that phone went west is f***ing incredible!!! but cobra with stones "miss you" ...mmm....can we have both? please  :-*

TSarge

oh man if it's Phone Went West i'll probably run around my office like a lunatic

e_wind

I too hope that its PWW

or Strangulation or Cobra
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

darkglow

Quote from: Dillsnufus on Mar 14, 2011, 02:01 PM
If it has to be an album song then phone went west. If not cobra is clearly the best deal how long was it 11 min?

more like 25 minute cobra at T5, but watching it live made it seem like an hour
:D

ms. yvon

Quote from: TSarge on Mar 14, 2011, 02:09 PM
oh man if it's Phone Went West i'll probably run around my office like a lunatic
;D
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

ms. yvon

Quote from: darkglow on Mar 14, 2011, 02:35 PM
more like 25 minute cobra at T5, but watching it live made it seem like an hour
:D
jeebus, that outro was beautiful. :o
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

dhartley34

I really really really really hope it's Cobra, I need to hear that version in pristine soundboard form

and I love your avatar ms. yvon, Twin Peaks is my favorite show ever.

headhunter

if it's cobra into miss you - i'm buying drinks for everyone as i thought that was a true highlight of the week.   :beer:

PWW was pretty awesome too as was AD as was pretty much every moment of the entire 5 days.
was some shakin' and some record playin'

jrod00

Quote from: headhunter on Mar 14, 2011, 03:09 PM
if it's cobra into miss you - i'm buying drinks for everyone as i thought that was a true highlight of the week.   :beer:

PWW was pretty awesome too as was AD as was pretty much every moment of the entire 5 days.

Wasn't the order Miss You into Cobra?

bluesky

Yes it was Miss you into Cobra!!!  :D

darkglow

they should release a song a day for the next 98 days and charge a dollar per song.. and all proceeds go to the red cross for japan relief efforts.

i know i would love to give 98 bucks to help out over the next few weeks. i think they're really going to need it.

oistheone

There ya have it folks...

The Way That He Sings!

BigBossMan

Hooray, we know what the song is.  Now if they would just release it so we can download it.
It ain't evil baby if it ain't hurtin' anybody

FiddleCastro

Quote from: BigBossMan on Mar 14, 2011, 03:38 PM
Hooray, we know what the song is.  Now if they would just release it so we can download it.

I'm listening to it right now!
I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

TSarge

How'd you manage to download it?

Bigsky

It sounds so nice...rollin' dice. 8)

ChiefOKONO

This is great but i was secretly hoping they would choose another one.  but, i'll take it!!!

dhartley34

(im)patiently waiting for an email... did you get the download automatically or did you enter your email in the widget again before you got it?

peafunk31

Quote from: dhartley34 on Mar 14, 2011, 03:50 PM
(im)patiently waiting for an email... did you get the download automatically or did you enter your email in the widget again before you got it?

Got an email with the download link. Just like Butch Cassidy
Homer no function beer well without.