The T5 countdown to Circuital

Started by CC, Mar 03, 2011, 05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jellyfish

Quote from: Bigsky on Apr 12, 2011, 04:07 PM
I have burned the T5 EP (plus bonus tracks) to a CD for my ride home. The bonus tracks are Carried Away and Friends Again (both live from last year). This is a nice little album...now I just need to create some album art work...

Where did you get these bonus tracks? Is the T5 EP you speak of the free downloads we have been getting each week? Sorry if noob questions but I don't wanna miss out on anything.
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

MarkW

Quote from: Jellyfish on Apr 12, 2011, 06:03 PM
Quote from: Bigsky on Apr 12, 2011, 04:07 PM
I have burned the T5 EP (plus bonus tracks) to a CD for my ride home. The bonus tracks are Carried Away and Friends Again (both live from last year). This is a nice little album...now I just need to create some album art work...

Where did you get these bonus tracks? Is the T5 EP you speak of the free downloads we have been getting each week? Sorry if noob questions but I don't wanna miss out on anything.

Yes - sorry to get you excited for no reason.  I just burned the T5 download tracks plus today's downloads.  Sounds goooooood through proper speakers.
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

TGMC421

Can't please 'em all.

Besides...I think since "Holdin on to Black Metal" is being sold as a single track it may be the actual first single.

My Monkey Friend

i cant seem to get the buy now link to work. anyone else having this issue?

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quote from: My Monkey Friend on Apr 12, 2011, 08:54 PM
i cant seem to get the buy now link to work. anyone else having this issue?

it seems to be either a browser issue or a java issue.  if you're using firefox try google chrome.  if that doesn't work update your java shit maybe, anybody else with a solution I'm just guessing.

My Monkey Friend

google chrome worked, thanks sticky.

octoplasm is nuts!

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Im The Dude

We just got a new computer and Circuital was the first song I downloaded with it!

This deluxe edition is going to be awesome. Im just about to get a new turntable too! My other one is dying...
7/9/03 6/8/04 10/4/08 5/2/10 8/27/10 10/18--10/23/10(T5) 8/10/11 8/12/11

dookie shoot bandit

Listening to the T5 downloads plus Circuital and Octoplasm as an "EP mix" as I write.  It flows nicely.

Super stoked for the 31st of May, and some live action in the summer.  It's been too long.

EDIT:  How f'in good is OBH with the horns from T5?  Unreal.

I have heard 100 different live versions of obh and this is def the best one ever!!! the horns are ridiculous!!

Now the wait is on for April 26th for the Holdin on to Black Metal download

cheesemuffins

Quote from: dookie shoot bandit on Apr 12, 2011, 10:22 PM

Say what?

Murph

WOoooooww this is all too fucking awesome.  Im not a big vinyl guy and with the "forthcoming live box set" coming soon i decided to cheap out and go with the cd + roll call membership.  Best 60 bucks i ever spent.  Octoplasm is pretty great, cant wait to hear more from this self-hypnosis thing.  MMJ is the fucking best

ralph

Circuital is magic.  Its got a pulse...
At my house, we call them uh-ohs.

dookie shoot bandit

Say what?

Amazon.com April 26th "Holdin' on to Black Metal" mp3 release $1.99. :thumbsup:

Dillsnufus

Quote from: dookie shoot bandit on Apr 12, 2011, 10:22 PM
Listening to the T5 downloads plus Circuital and Octoplasm as an "EP mix" as I write.  It flows nicely.

Super stoked for the 31st of May, and some live action in the summer.  It's been too long.

EDIT:  How f'in good is OBH with the horns from T5?  Unreal.

I have heard 100 different live versions of obh and this is def the best one ever!!! the horns are ridiculous!!

is octoplasm out? shit i need money to preoder this :'(
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

DejaView2011

Listening to CIRCUITAL now. GOD.... I dig this groove. Jim's voice just never gets old. This band and this music is just so inspiring. Made this graphic for a personal bumper sticker. You're all welcome to it. Enjoy!

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o244/DEJA-VU2006/MMJCircuitalBS.jpg
Why does my mind blow to bits everytime they play that song?

Jon T.

I was listening to the T5 Smokin from Shootin with earphones at the gym this morning - Man, I friggin love Bo's work on this.  The keys are ever so subtle and almost organ sounding.  It's like every one of these releases is one of the best (if not the best) versions I've heard.

e_wind

Guys, theres a HOTBM 30 second clip on amazon
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

bigkidfallsdown.com

I am seriously kicking myself for just now beginning to check these forums.

Holdin' on to Black Metal sounds fucking awesome and I would've had no idea if not for checking here.
11.10.07 Knoxville, TN • Bonnarroo '08 • MoF 10.31.09 Louisville, KY • 8.17.10 Chicago, IL

e_wind

Yeah it's awesome. Its been posted here 5+ times cause there's no thread for it. According to amazon it's released in like a week?
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...