The T5 countdown to Circuital

Started by CC, Mar 03, 2011, 05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tdb810

headhunter, where are you? someone txt the man please --- all of this vinyl excitement will surely make his head explode!
.....Back at the Model Home

br00ke

Quote from: BH on Apr 12, 2011, 11:16 AM
Too much at once.   My head is literally going to explode!

no kidding  :D :D

BH

Did anyone get lossless versions of Circuital and Octoplasm or was that only for the forthcoming album download?   Mine came in high quality mp3 which is fine but I'm just checking.   I want the best possible version of Octoplasm since that will probably be the only one version we get.    This is so friggin cool.   That green vinyl is the shit.   And how about the seed implanted book mark!  What kind of seeds I wonder!!! :o :o
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

tdb810

Quote from: BH on Apr 12, 2011, 11:58 AM
Did anyone get lossless versions of Circuital and Octoplasm or was that only for the forthcoming album download?   Mine came in high quality mp3 which is fine but I'm just checking.   I want the best possible version of Octoplasm since that will probably be the only one version we get.    This is so friggin cool.   That green vinyl is the shit.   And how about the seed implanted book mark!  What kind of seeds I wonder!!! :o :o

the bookmark has me mighty curious too  ::) ::)
and i got the mp3s too...
.....Back at the Model Home

YouAre_GivenToFly

I'm hoping the seeds are for a money tree.
The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

Ghosts_on_TV

I just woke up to all this shit. God damn!
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

The DARK

In another time, in another place, in another face

SaraBananaBear

Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

e_wind

Quote from: Ghosts_on_T5 on Apr 12, 2011, 12:04 PM
I just woke up to all this shit. God damn!

Me too. I had a text that said how much does Roll Call cost? I repsonded with "What is roll call?" then 20 minutes later I said "holy shit"
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

BigBossMan

I wanna get the deluxe box set with all the extra stuff and all that, but i don't have a record player and I'm wondering if it's worth it. 

Plus, I wanted to buy the cd from an independent record store to support that other cause of MMJ. 

Tough Call.  Thoughts?
It ain't evil baby if it ain't hurtin' anybody

itrainmonkeys

Does anyone know if the money gets charged to your account right away? Or do they wait until the package ships?

itrainmonkeys

Quote from: BigBossMan on Apr 12, 2011, 12:17 PM
I wanna get the deluxe box set with all the extra stuff and all that, but i don't have a record player and I'm wondering if it's worth it. 

Plus, I wanted to buy the cd from an independent record store to support that other cause of MMJ. 

Tough Call.  Thoughts?

You can get the box set, frame the records (until you get a turntable) and still buy the CD from a record store.

May cost a lot.....but it'd make me happy  :thumbsup:

headhunter

Quote from: tdb810 on Apr 12, 2011, 11:38 AM
headhunter, where are you? someone txt the man please --- all of this vinyl excitement will surely make his head explode!

:dankk2:  Head exploded as soon as I found out !!!!!
was some shakin' and some record playin'

Jon T.

Quote from: itrainmonkeys on Apr 12, 2011, 12:19 PM
Does anyone know if the money gets charged to your account right away? Or do they wait until the package ships?

I can see a hold on my account right now.  I'm assuming the transaction will come out within the next couple of days.

e_wind

don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

Dillsnufus

shit i need money to get this. ..... and vs/vitalogy box . i think i rather get this. wow.
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

Bigsky

I have burned the T5 EP (plus bonus tracks) to a CD for my ride home. The bonus tracks are Carried Away and Friends Again (both live from last year). This is a nice little album...now I just need to create some album art work...

fortbethel

rusty95

Tough Call.  Thought

My record player is broke and I still ordered, no brained for me plus the green ones are super,  not sure I would play them anyhow.  Pull the trigger already. 
Y'all got any disco ball back there?

MarkW

Quote from: Bigsky on Apr 12, 2011, 04:07 PM
I have burned the T5 EP (plus bonus tracks) to a CD for my ride home. The bonus tracks are Carried Away and Friends Again (both live from last year). This is a nice little album...now I just need to create some album art work...

Listening to the T5 downloads plus Circuital and Octoplasm as an "EP mix" as I write.  It flows nicely.

Super stoked for the 31st of May, and some live action in the summer.  It's been too long.

EDIT:  How f'in good is OBH with the horns from T5?  Unreal.
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side