The T5 countdown to Circuital

Started by CC, Mar 03, 2011, 05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BH

my favorite z song.   cant' wait to hear this version!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

buymycar

It Beats 4 U at the beginning of a show is like a salad.  It cleanses the palate and gets you ready to dig in for the main course.

Dillsnufus

actually that pic was from wordless chorus. :P
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

darkglow

i love to hear how these songs have translated on the road over all these years.. this song played live sends a way different tone than the album version

woodnymph

Quote from: oistheone on Mar 28, 2011, 03:02 PM
Looks like we got ourselves a little "It Beats 4 U".

And hey, it came at 3PM -- not bad!
Seeing as how that was DURING MY 2ND INTERVIEW for a job I've been trying for, for a couple weeks now.... I'm going to go ahead and credit the magickal good vibes it brings everybody to raising universal vibrations which eventually translated into I'VE GOT THE JOB!!!

Just believe and you can do

Thank you MMJ once again and thanks all forum friends, whose good vibes have helped me in so many ways in just the (almost) one year that I've known you kind folks!!  Group hug time agaaaaaiiinnn!!

And for the sweet nostalgia T5's  IB4U brings to me after dealing with interview stuffs....... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

Ruckus

Quote from: woodnymph on Mar 28, 2011, 06:36 PM
Quote from: oistheone on Mar 28, 2011, 03:02 PM
Looks like we got ourselves a little "It Beats 4 U".

And hey, it came at 3PM -- not bad!
Seeing as how that was DURING MY 2ND INTERVIEW for a job I've been trying for, for a couple weeks now.... I'm going to go ahead and credit the magickal good vibes it brings everybody to raising universal vibrations which eventually translated into I'VE GOT THE JOB!!!

Just believe and you can do

Thank you MMJ once again and thanks all forum friends, whose good vibes have helped me in so many ways in just the (almost) one year that I've known you kind folks!!  Group hug time agaaaaaiiinnn!!

And for the sweet nostalgia T5's  IB4U brings to me after dealing with interview stuffs....... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Congratulations Woody! :beer: :thumbsup:
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Erik26

Quote from: e_wind on Mar 28, 2011, 04:00 PM
Great song, great recording, love free music, etc etc etc, but really unimpressed with this weeks choice. Its just a personal opinion, but this is my least favorite song from Z.

I've gone through phases where I feel the same. It has a really unique sound to it that for me if I am in the wrong mood I just can't listen to it. Not sure why, weird eh? Since I decided to learn the drums for it my opinion has changed. Also agree with what somebody else said about it being like the salad before the main course.

Thanks again MMJ for sharing free tunes with us! Love Love Love! And beer!  :beer: :beer:
The fact that my heart's beating,
Is all the proof you need

The DARK

Great choice! Come to think of it, it was impossible to go wrong with any Z song, especially live. I like this recording even better than the Okonokos version.

Evil Urges? Hmm. Nothing has been released yet, so anything is possible. However, the band seems to be going with stuff they consider personal favorites (Butch Cassidy), so I'd rule out some of the numbers that were frequently played earlier on but were phased out (Thank You Too, Sec Walkin, Librarian). Remnants would be cool, seeing how little it's played, but I'd put my money on either of the Touch Mes or Smokin'.
In another time, in another place, in another face

Dillsnufus

heeeellllllo tommy so much bassy goodness in this recording. :D
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

rusty95

Quote from: The DARK on Mar 28, 2011, 07:48 PM
Great choice! Come to think of it, it was impossible to go wrong with any Z song, especially live. I like this recording even better than the Okonokos version.

Evil Urges? Hmm. Nothing has been released yet, so anything is possible. However, the band seems to be going with stuff they consider personal favorites (Butch Cassidy), so I'd rule out some of the numbers that were frequently played earlier on but were phased out (Thank You Too, Sec Walkin, Librarian). Remnants would be cool, seeing how little it's played, but I'd put my money on either of the Touch Mes or Smokin'.

Celebracion EP = evil urges, highly suspicious, and labrarian

Hard to have smokin' w/o tmigsII,  my guess will be tmigsI or Evil Urges, my want = Remnants
Y'all got any disco ball back there?

Ghosts_on_TV

Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

johnnYYac

Don't forget I'm Amazed.  Wouldn't surprise me.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Murph

Who else thinks that they're picking these songs out of a hat? 

Honest Man

The fact that my hearts beating, is all the proof you need.

subinai

i'm going with:

1. evil urges
2. i'm amazed
3. touch me pt 2

i really want remnants or highly suspicious

The DARK

Quote from: rusty95 on Mar 28, 2011, 08:47 PM
Quote from: The DARK on Mar 28, 2011, 07:48 PM

Celebracion EP = evil urges, highly suspicious, and labrarian

Hard to have smokin' w/o tmigsII,  my guess will be tmigsI or Evil Urges, my want = Remnants

You got me there. Forgot about that EP.

TMIGS1 feels like a good choice, considering how much it was played towards the end. Plus, it's an awesome song live.
In another time, in another place, in another face

johnnYYac

I played all 4 downloads, in order, last night wearing primo headphones.  AWESOME!  Two more tracks will make this a nice little EP, a preview of the full T5 release.  ;)

btw- did anyone notice a tempo shift in the first half of The Way That He Sings or was it just me?
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

buymycar

Evil Urges is up.  Circuital is on deck.

EasyRyder

Quote from: buymycar on Apr 04, 2011, 02:48 AM
Evil Urges is up.  Circuital is on deck.

I misunderstood the baseball reference and thought it was UP as in uploaded....errrg  ;)

I suppose an AM release was too optimistic anyway...

"As citizens of eternity we ought to be without anxiety."

Dillsnufus

touch me part 1
evil urges
highly suspicious

are my top 3 guesses
Gazziza My Dillsnufus