The T5 countdown to Circuital

Started by CC, Mar 03, 2011, 05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1978SGJ

buymycar

Quote from: EasyRyder on Apr 04, 2011, 10:35 AM
Quote from: buymycar on Apr 04, 2011, 02:48 AM
Evil Urges is up.  Circuital is on deck.

I misunderstood the baseball reference and thought it was UP as in uploaded....errrg  ;)

I suppose an AM release was too optimistic anyway...

Ha!  Sorry about that.  I should word things more carefully around release times.   :)

EasyRyder

Quote from: buymycar on Apr 04, 2011, 12:33 PM
Quote from: EasyRyder on Apr 04, 2011, 10:35 AM
Quote from: buymycar on Apr 04, 2011, 02:48 AM
Evil Urges is up.  Circuital is on deck.

I misunderstood the baseball reference and thought it was UP as in uploaded....errrg  ;)

I suppose an AM release was too optimistic anyway...

Ha!  Sorry about that.  I should word things more carefully around release times.   :)

Release times ARE dangerous times indeed...no worries though, it was only wishful thinking on my part  ;D! Hopin' we get Aluminum Park today (but expect Saamokin' from Shootin')!!
"As citizens of eternity we ought to be without anxiety."

e_wind

Hope for remnants or aluminum park. Expecting touch me 1 or smoking.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

dookie shoot bandit

would like to see smokin or aluminum... but think touch me pt. 2 ... but can also see thank you too, thanking all of us!!!!! :thumbsup:

wamsankas

oistheone

Looks like we got Smokin From Shootin!

Can't wait to get home from work and listen to this bad boy.

scosby2

e_wind

damn yall wheres my email? I never really figured this out, but I signed up once and thats all I needed to do right? I've re-signed up I think every week.  8)
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

Crispy

Quote from: e_wind on Apr 04, 2011, 05:53 PM
damn yall wheres my email? I never really figured this out, but I signed up once and thats all I needed to do right? I've re-signed up I think every week.  8)
I just got my email a minute ago -- like you, I was too impatient to wait for that and went ahead and signed up for the 5th time.  :D
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

rusty95

didn't get my email this time... hhmmmm... can someone post a link from they're email plzzzz.
Y'all got any disco ball back there?

rusty95

rusty95

Ok now I can't wait to see the lights in chicago during this song..

rusty95

scosby2

Quote from: Crispy on Apr 04, 2011, 05:59 PM
Quote from: e_wind on Apr 04, 2011, 05:53 PM
I just got my email a minute ago -- like you, I was too impatient to wait for that and went ahead and signed up for the 5th time.  :D
exactly what i had to do...just didn't post that part

EasyRyder

This is one of the most emotional songs in their catalog IMO...obviously in a different way than most others given that EU is stratospheric in so many different ways.

But DAMN. these recordings and this version are so great. THANKS!!  :beer: I can't believe Circuital is just around the corner now  :D
"As citizens of eternity we ought to be without anxiety."

Erik26

Smokin!!! Definitely one of my favorite live tunes off of EU. Thanks again MMJ!  :beer:
The fact that my heart's beating,
Is all the proof you need

headhunter

Love It!!!!!!    6 months removed from October and it still resonates.

Love these reminders of one of the greatest weeks of my life and certainly the greatest musical week ever.
was some shakin' and some record playin'

el_chode

In all of music ever made, this is the second best song to play air drums to
I'm surrounded by assholes

patrickbateman

It's only logical that what may the greatest MMJ track in their discography is the song they choose for this week.