So I'm listening to Circuital....

Started by CousinEddie, Mar 10, 2011, 06:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CousinEddie

rusty95

not sure which one you are listening to but the one from KFC Yum center is a pretty good recording. 
Y'all got any disco ball back there?

joey_rogo

i believe this is one of those hush hush things we are not to discuss here (but im happy to hear that you like it)

EasyRyder

"As citizens of eternity we ought to be without anxiety."

e_wind

don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

Nikkogino

Wait, it leaked?  Why isn't there an avatar of a smiley face living under a rock?

scosby2

i heard it leaked a couple of days ago and googled it. sure enough there it was the first link. i don't let myself think about it. plus if i wait until i get the vinyl to listen to any of the songs(assuming they all dont get warped and come out a month later like EU) it will be that much better. i hope they do a special edition vinyl package or something.

Dillsnufus

i thnk he's talking about the song and if not.............i need an answer...thru pm *wink*
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

e_wind

i will not come back to this thread. i thought it was the song also.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

subinai

Tracy 2112

If I remember correctly, EU leaked at the end of April and was released June 10 (?)

It's not out of the question for it to be out there now
Be the cliché you want to see in the world.

BH

Just don't post the link here.  And don't ask for the link here.  And everything will be OK.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

darkglow

Quote from: BH on Mar 11, 2011, 12:34 PM
Just don't post the link here.  And don't ask for the link here.  And everything will be OK.

X2

Dillsnufus

It's not out there and if it is I will listen to it.......not gonna lie
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

CousinEddie

Yeah, I'll admit, this thread was a lame attempt at trolling you fellow jacketeers. I haven't found the album online, and I don't think it's yet leaked. This thread stemmed from my increasing impatience for the upcoming album and my desire to stir this place up a bit in anticipation. I just want some fresh fucking Jacket, and I'll download it wherever it shows up. I'll still buy the album and tickets to more than one show, but I want the album yesterday. So some of your responses have really amazed me - why would you not want to hear it now, rather than 2 months from now? You can still make your monetary contributions to the band you love, so why not have Christmas at Thanksgiving?

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

darkglow

Quote from: CousinEddie on Mar 11, 2011, 08:44 PM
Yeah, I'll admit, this thread was a lame attempt at trolling you fellow jacketeers. I haven't found the album online, and I don't think it's yet leaked. This thread stemmed from my increasing impatience for the upcoming album and my desire to stir this place up a bit in anticipation. I just want some fresh fucking Jacket, and I'll download it wherever it shows up. I'll still buy the album and tickets to more than one show, but I want the album yesterday. So some of your responses have really amazed me - why would you not want to hear it now, rather than 2 months from now? You can still make your monetary contributions to the band you love, so why not have Christmas at Thanksgiving?

because in the 7 years i've loved this band's music, i've indulged in the leaked copies of Z and Evil Urges and I just want to know how it feels to wait for an album until it's intended release date.. DUH #winning

I know that some of the most rewarding things in life have come from hard work and being patient, so i'm gonna try to internalize that feeling for once towards my favorite band of all time.

Lastly, don't knock us for holding out, man. And don't tease like that either. It's like your bringing a sexy hooker into a sex rehab clinic full of horny hetero dudes. Just not right

Crispy

"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

Tracy 2112

Quote from: CousinEddie on Mar 11, 2011, 08:44 PM

Be the cliché you want to see in the world.

sweatboard

There's Still Time.........