So I'm listening to Circuital....

Started by CousinEddie, Mar 10, 2011, 06:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tracy 2112

Be the cliché you want to see in the world.

sweatboard

There's Still Time.........

joey_rogo

cousin eddie, you suck.

firstly.... you knew that hinting at a leak was wrong. but you did it. secondly... this 'attempt?' at seeming innocent is hilarious. and yeah, if you are just super trolling for responses....well ok. great. but yeah. idk. just. idk. your post was so fucking stupid. i dont know what to say. good job? good job on the dumbest post ever? YAY

YAY you guys. yay.

yay to me for responding. but seriously, yay cousin eddie. yay.

joey_rogo

Quote from: joey_rogo on Mar 12, 2011, 12:06 AM
cousin eddie, you suck.

firstly.... you knew that hinting at a leak was wrong. but you did it. secondly... this 'attempt?' at seeming innocent is hilarious. and yeah, if you are just super trolling for responses....well ok. great. but yeah. idk. just. idk. your post was so fucking stupid. i dont know what to say. good job? good job on the dumbest post ever? YAY

YAY you guys. yay.

i dont care if i fed a troll. i want tracy (my fav member ((dead serious, over the years, you are my fav)) )to make fun of this

but i just hate this shit.

cant we just listen to the partial 10/18/10? cant we just fucking appreciate what they have given us?

tracy, please make me look stupid in some awesome, circular lesson.

sweatboard

It's just a record.  People are going to listen to the leak no matter what.  That's if it does leak.  I'm thinking MMJ might have learned their lesson after the last two leaks though.  I wouldn't be suprised to see them pull a radiohead and drop it on us out of the blue.  If "Wonderful" kills you does it really matter if it was yesterday, today, or three weeks from now?  It's music, it's just in the world.     

Tracy 2112

Quote from: joey_rogo on Mar 12, 2011, 12:10 AM
Quote from: joey_rogo on Mar 12, 2011, 12:06 AM
cousin eddie, you suck.

YAY you guys. yay.

i dont care if i fed a troll. i want tracy (my fav member ((dead serious, over the years, you are my fav)) )to make fun of this

but i just hate this shit.

cant we just listen to the partial 10/18/10? cant we just fucking appreciate what they have given us?

tracy, please make me look stupid in some awesome, circular lesson.

joey, I actually agree with you

the trolling I do here is about sports or Phish, but never the Jacket

maybe the lesson is that there will always be assholes in the world   :)
Be the cliché you want to see in the world.

sweatboard

good point Tracy, there will always be assholes AND music in the world. 

often times at the same time.  Peace  :-*

scosby2

if i listened to it now then on the day it comes out, even though i will actually have the physical stuff it just won't be as exciting since I have heard it.  adding listening to the album for the first time and looking at the vinyl artwork and all that cool stuff is just worth the wait to me. it's like it's just another normal day with new mmj music if i go ahead and listen but if i don't it turns into THE DAY CIRCUITAL COMES OUT meaning i am taking off of work and totally devoting the day to the new album. i had a blast the day EU came out(although I didn't get my vinyl until a month later due to warped vinyl so i had to spin the cd which took a lil bit of excitement away but was still good). I think circuital day will be much better!

Nikkogino

Quote from: scosby2 on Mar 12, 2011, 08:58 AM
if i listened to it now then on the day it comes out, even though i will actually have the physical stuff it just won't be as exciting since I have heard it.  adding listening to the album for the first time and looking at the vinyl artwork and all that cool stuff is just worth the wait to me. it's like it's just another normal day with new mmj music if i go ahead and listen but if i don't it turns into THE DAY CIRCUITAL COMES OUT meaning i am taking off of work and totally devoting the day to the new album. i had a blast the day EU came out(although I didn't get my vinyl until a month later due to warped vinyl so i had to spin the cd which took a lil bit of excitement away but was still good). I think circuital day will be much better!

Damn guys, I wish I had the patience!  I do remember how awesome it was back in the day to get an album the day it came out....I'd get my mom to drop me off at the front door of Best Buy (don't hate...we didn't have a local record shop in my town) and I'd run in, get my cd and pop it in my portable cd player and listen on the way home.
Anyway, I don't have the freaking patience.  If there is MMJ out there, I HAVE to listen to it.  Of course, after I illegally rip it, I will buy the cd, buy the vinyl, buy 9 concert tickets, and whatever BS is released on itunes.  Point is, although I hate myself for it, I gots no patience!!!!

By the way, shame on Sweatboard for bringing my friend Liam into this.

BH

I could care less if anybody listens or downloads.  I just don't like someone coming in here trying to cause trouble.  That's lame.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.