RYAN ADAMS SOLO UK/EUROPE DATES

Started by ChiefOKONO, Mar 16, 2011, 07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChiefOKONO

> Ryan Adams has confirmed a series of solo acoustic dates in Europe this June.
>
> The dates, which begin June 10 in Stockholm and conclude June 28 in Amsterdam, will be Adams' first overseas dates since 2008 and first run of dates anywhere since 2009.
>
> Adams is currently working with producer Glyn Johns on his first collection of all new studio material since 2008's Cardinology.

> Pre-sale for all dates begins today,
> with general on sale following Friday, March 18.

> TOUR DATES
>
> 6/10/11 Stockholm – Cirkus - BUY
> 6/11/11 Oslo – Folketeatret - BUY
> 6/13/11 Malmo – The Concert House - BUY
> 6/14/11 Copenhagen – Koncerhauset - BUY
> 6/16/11 Lisbon – Aula Magna - BUY
> 6/17/11 Porto – Teatro Sa Da Bandeira - BUY
> 6/20/11 London – Barbican - BUY
> 6/22/11 Brighton, UK – Dome - BUY
> 6/23/11 Manchester, UK – Bridgwater Hall - BUY
> 6/25/11 Glasgow, Scotland – Academy - BUY
> 6/26/11 Oxford, UK – Oxford New Theatre - BUY
> 6/28/11 Amsterdam, Holland – Concertgebouw - BUY

Jellyfish

Quote> Adams is currently working with producer Glyn Johns on his first collection of all new studio material since 2008's Cardinology.

Lets hope it's a better album than Cardinology.Not his best effort.
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

ChiefOKONO

agreed! i'm hoping that the time away from the scene will result in more high quality songs making it!

BH

I love Cardinology.   One of my favorites of his.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

e_wind

don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

BH

I've been listening to this RA solo set that Jason posted over at the Steam Engine a few weeks ago and WOW what beautiful set.   I continue to be amazed at Adam's remarkable talent.   He REALLY knows how to sing.   Not only was he blessed with a perfect alt country voice, he uses it in the most amazing ways.   I know I've said it a bunch before but I love musicians that know how to be soft (vocaly and instrumentaly) when it calls for it.   

And it just wouldn't be a Ryan Adams show without someone in the audience getting berated.   This time for filming an entire song with their camera.   Ohhh the drama!

http://www.thesteamengine.net/home/download-ryan-adams-2011-06-11-folketeatret-oslo-norway.html
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

e_wind

Currently on my bucket list for live shows, would love a solo show.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...