A beer named after Easy Morning Rebel

Started by subinai, Mar 23, 2011, 01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

subinai

This Saturday, I'm going to an event in Brooklyn that is  benefiting the Humane Society of NYC. The event is being put on by Sixpoint, an awesome awesome brewery here in BK. There will be 16 different beers featured that were all brewed for the event and it looks like one of 'em was named after EMR:

Easy Morning Rebel

Beer concept from Jersey Dan, Sixpoint sales rep in Jersey/ Philadelphia. Named after his love of My Morning Jacket and his culinary inclinations: Easy = low ABV Morning = citrus juice, breakfast Rebel = spice! So, its a quaffable Belgian Wit style beer, with spices and citrus. 4.7% ABV, 28 IBU

I'll let y'all know how it is!

el_chode

GODDAMMIT I need to make more money to start my own brewery before someone steals my recipe/brand for One Big IPA.
I'm surrounded by assholes

peafunk31

If memory serves, Sixpoint was the brewery showcased at the Philly pre-show meet up last year. Is that correct? If so, that was some tasty-ass brew. I'll be keeping an eye out for Easy Morning Rebel  :beer:
Homer no function beer well without.

Ghosts_on_TV

Quote from: peafunk31 on Mar 24, 2011, 08:54 AM
If memory serves, Sixpoint was the brewery showcased at the Philly pre-show meet up last year. Is that correct? If so, that was some tasty-ass brew. I'll be keeping an eye out for Easy Morning Rebel  :beer:

Yeah, I think it was.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

1978SGJ

that is correct. i was at the preshow soiree w/ Honest Man, and 6 point was def the beer of choice. that great plaza show was incredible; i hope they play there when they add some east coast dates.

aMillionDreams

Quote from: el_chode on Mar 23, 2011, 02:12 PM
GODDAMMIT I need to make more money to start my own brewery before someone steals my recipe/brand for One Big IPA.

I'll probably beat you to it.  I was thinking yim yames yipa though.
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

el_chode

Leave the One Big IPA to me and you can have your YYY. I have plan for it, the flavor, the numbers, the label, the taste. DON'T LET MY SILLY DREAMS FALL BETWEEN THE DRY HOP AND THE MALT
I'm surrounded by assholes

peafunk31

Quote from: touchmeimgoing2cream on Mar 24, 2011, 10:26 AM

that is correct. i was at the preshow soiree w/ Honest Man, and 6 point was def the beer of choice. that great plaza show was incredible; i hope they play there when they add some east coast dates.

You aren't lying. The great plaza show was phenominal. Here's to hoping the boys come back to the "hot pocket of circus madness" this year
Homer no function beer well without.

Erik26

SOLD!! I will drink anything MMJ themed...ANYTHING. JK :D
The fact that my heart's beating,
Is all the proof you need

Honest Man

The fact that my hearts beating, is all the proof you need.