13.CHIMMJFAN
14. Rincon
15.Erik26
16. darkglow
17. doctorpeligro
18. walterfredo
19. soul_serenade
and so on.....

Hope this is not out of line, but if I end up winning, I'd be willing to do a b+p for 5 people.

nuggets

Quote from: Soul Serenade on Mar 28, 2011, 07:02 PM
Hope this is not out of line, but if I end up winning, I'd be willing to do a b+p for 5 people.
Not out of line at all. Glad you're willing and able to spread it around. Good luck.
I'll call this this weekend.
Oh shit, run!

gardenparty

1. Wolof7
2. peafunk31
3. petemoss
4. Palms
5.e_wind
6. sweatboard
7.Im The Dude
8. touchmeimgoing2cream
9. rusty95
10. BigBossMan
11. littleacorn
12.The Ditchrider
13.CHIMMJFAN
14. Gardenparty

thanks!

nuggets

1. Wolof7
2. peafunk31
3. petemoss
4. Palms
5.e_wind
6. sweatboard
7.Im The Dude
8. touchmeimgoing2cream
9. rusty95
10. BigBossMan
11. littleacorn
12.The Ditchrider
13. CHIMMJFAN
14. Rincon
15. Erik26
16. darkglow
17. doctorpeligro
18. walterfredo
19. soul_serenade
20. Gardenparty
Oh shit, run!

mahg33ta

1. Wolof7
2. peafunk31
3. petemoss
4. Palms
5.e_wind
6. sweatboard
7.Im The Dude
8. touchmeimgoing2cream
9. rusty95
10. BigBossMan
11. littleacorn
12.The Ditchrider
13. CHIMMJFAN
14. Rincon
15. Erik26
16. darkglow
17. doctorpeligro
18. walterfredo
19. soul_serenade
20. Gardenparty
21.  mahg33ta

I'd be happy to spread the wealth too, but technologically challenged.   Will gladly paypal funds for the winner to make 5 copies to share, as long as I get one!

wolof7

wow such generosity! Taken from the Ernie hudson as Winston Zedmore prolcamation at the end of Ghostbusters "I LOVE THIS BOARDDDDDDDDD!"
Oh, I will dine on honey dew And drink the Milk of Paradiseeeee

johnnYYac

Quote from: mahg33ta on Mar 31, 2011, 08:01 PM
I'd be happy to spread the wealth too, but technologically challenged.   Will gladly paypal funds for the winner to make 5 copies to share, as long as I get one!
I can burn a few for folks who miss out.  I've made a few for folks already and they seem to be workin'.  Watched a good amount of this with Ghosts at the T5 reunion, as we slowly faded into the night.  :beer:  Great video, nice document of early Jacket, three months before It Still Moves is released. 

This is very cool, nuggets.  Maybe I should do a raffle for the Charleston 2010 DVDs.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Ruckus

Quote from: johnnYYac on Mar 31, 2011, 11:01 PM
I can burn a few for folks who miss out.  I've made a few for folks already and they seem to be workin'.  Watched a good amount of this with Ghosts at the T5 reunion, as we slowly faded into the night.  :beer:  Great video, nice document of early Jacket, three months before It Still Moves is released. 

This is very cool, nuggets.  Maybe I should do a raffle for the Charleston 2010 DVDs.
Hey guys, I was wondering if I had the same version you guys had or one of somewhat diminished quality.  I forgot where I downloaded it from, probably a re-up from Kory.  Does all the video have black trim around it and is somewhat grainy (not perfect)?  I got no problem shipping a few out either so long as people don't mind a non labeled dvd w/o a properly labeled case.
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

johnnYYac

Quote from: Ruckus on Apr 01, 2011, 10:01 AM

Hey guys, I was wondering if I had the same version you guys had or one of somewhat diminished quality.  I forgot where I downloaded it from, probably a re-up from Kory.  Does all the video have black trim around it and is somewhat grainy (not perfect)?  I got no problem shipping a few out either so long as people don't mind a non labeled dvd w/o a properly labeled case.
We've probably got the same version.  Kory re-upped the torrent for this a few months back.  It is grainy but the sound is fine and it looks good on the big screen.  I see its up on You Tube as well and looks to be the same.  Does yours have the menu and interview?

Ruckus

Quote from: johnnYYac on Apr 01, 2011, 10:23 AM
Quote from: Ruckus on Apr 01, 2011, 10:01 AM

We've probably got the same version.  Kory re-upped the torrent for this a few months back.  It is grainy but the sound is fine and it looks good on the big screen.  I see its up on You Tube as well and looks to be the same.  Does yours have the menu and interview?
Yeah, it's got both.  OK, cool. 
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

johnnYYac

nuggets

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

Timestamp: 2011-04-04 03:25:23 UTC

http://www.random.org/integers/?num=1&min=1&max=21&col=5&base=10&format=html&rnd=new

9. rusty95

Congrats. PMOTW

For those that also wanted to share (very cool of you), feel free to pick some other winners from the list.

Oh shit, run!

rusty95

Thanks a million for this raffle, now I can view this on my big screen. :thumbsup:

Y'all got any disco ball back there?

kotchishm

can anyone do a copy of this for me????????? or does anyone know if a torrent still exists or if i can b+p anyone? 

thanks in advance for any help!
Sometimes when I get in my zone, you'd think I was stoned, but I never as they say, touched the stuf

johnnYYac

Quote from: kotchishm on Apr 11, 2011, 04:21 PM
can anyone do a copy of this for me????????? or does anyone know if a torrent still exists or if i can b+p anyone? 

thanks in advance for any help!
email sent