My Morning Jacket 1999-09-16 You Tube rip

Started by johnnYYac, Mar 27, 2011, 03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnYYac

Seems this might belong here.

Not by any stretch a professional job, but after being reminded of an early (earliest?) show posted on YouTube, I ripped the audio using free software, then edited out overlapping audio between tracks and split the last vid's audio into two tracks. 

Before doing this, the earliest show I had was the earliest posted on the internet archive, 1999-12-16.  I'm sure some of our hard-core old-timers have some earlier recordings, perhaps, but this is as far back as I can go in the MMJ time machine, albeit in a round-about way.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IHZZPMTS

1999-09-16 Headliners Music Hall - Louisville, KY     
1. One Big Holiday
2. I Will Sing You Songs
3. War Begun
4. Old September Blues
5. Evelyn Is Not Real
6. The Bear
7. The Dark
8. It's About Twilight Now

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

searchinbig

Hey Johnny....

Thanks for all the time you spend doing this. Much appreciated. I know how time consuming it is.
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

iLikeBeer

Quote from: searchinbig on Jun 11, 2011, 02:01 PM
Hey Johnny....

Thanks for all the time you spend doing this. Much appreciated. I know how time consuming it is.

Here, here!  Thanks Johnny!

rusty95

Johnny if you want to snatch youtube stuff, try keepvid.com.  It will scan the url after you paste it in their search and allow you to download the different resolutions that are available and some of the music videos will allow you to download sound only in mp3 format.

Not sure if it works on all vids,  but I did get the complete rebroadcast of the unstaged event in 720p.  It also had a mp3 option but I prefer B. Porter's audience recording so I passed.
Y'all got any disco ball back there?

rusty95

Y'all got any disco ball back there?

sundari

Aw! Jim's beard was just a baby then.  Look how much it's grown ;D
Don't think about all those things you fear.
Just be glad to be here.