LOST IN THE TREES
UME
SLEEPY SUN
TROUBADOUR DALI
JUMBLING TOWERS
OLD LIGHTS
JON HARDY & THE PUBLIC

Pretty dang nice for the STL.   
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

ALady

Indeed it is.

Not a TVOTR fan?
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

BH

Quote from: ALady on Mar 29, 2011, 12:25 PM
Indeed it is.

Not a TVOTR fan?

It's something that I know everyone seems to love but have never given a real chance.  I guess this a great excuse to dive in.   Should I go with Cookie Mtn?
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

BH

What's up with Deerhunter.  That guy creeps me out a bit.   It has nothing to do with him wearing dresses.   I'm worried he might blow away if we are having a breezy August day in St. Louis.   

ALady

I think that's what most folks would say but personally I think Dear Science is a little more accessible.

They're really fun live.  The stages are staggered at LouFest so you can see everything, right?  No conflicts?

And LOL.  Deerhunter are really good too.  Just saw 'em last week.  The lead singer has Marfan syndrome. 

BH

I knew I was going to feel like an asshole if I said that out loud.    Shit.  Sorry.  Bad Dave.

Yep, the stages are in two corners of the park space so if you never have to make choices and if you don't want to get up close, you can even have a pretty good view of both without moving.

Going to educate myself on Marfan syndrome.....

Ruckus

That is a damn fine lineup!  Seriously Sleepy Sun and Das Racist were two of my favorites from last year
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

ALady

Quote from: BH on Mar 29, 2011, 01:01 PM

Another music junkie friend of mine has it, that's the only reason I know anything about it. 

Penny Lane

Quote from: BH on Mar 29, 2011, 12:54 PM
Indeed it is.

Not a TVOTR fan?

It's something that I know everyone seems to love but have never given a real chance.  I guess this a great excuse to dive in.   Should I go with Cookie Mtn?

i only liked 'return to cookie mountain'..and i REALLY liked it but couldn't get into the follow up at all..
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

BH

Quote from: ALady on Mar 29, 2011, 01:28 PM
Quote from: BH on Mar 29, 2011, 01:01 PM

Another music junkie friend of mine has it, that's the only reason I know anything about it.

Aaaaaannnnnnd, now I feel even worse.   

ALady

tenn

I'll definitely be going again this year, great line-up so far.

Quote from: Penny Lane on Mar 29, 2011, 02:23 PM
Quote from: BH on Mar 29, 2011, 12:54 PM
Indeed it is.

Not a TVOTR fan?

i only liked 'return to cookie mountain'..and i REALLY liked it but couldn't get into the follow up at all..
I'm just the opposite on this one... LOVED Dear Science but I can't seem to get into Cookie mountain. I hear their new album is really good, perhaps it's got something for everyone.

BH

tenn?!?!   what is UP?   Good to hear from you.  Hope all is well.

tenn

Quote from: BH on Apr 04, 2011, 05:17 PM
tenn?!?!   what is UP?   Good to hear from you.  Hope all is well.

Hi! All is well, haven't been spending much time online lately.

I'm excited about this years line-up. Depending on the schedule I may go both day's. I'm going to have try Deerhunter again though, they're like musical teflon for me, they just won't stick.