Main Menu

This Forum

Started by jahabe08, Mar 30, 2011, 02:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jahabe08

I love it... I have discovered some great music..... I listen to every band listed..... Thank you to everyone who has introduced to me some great music......

Jaimoe

Quote from: jahabe08 on Mar 30, 2011, 02:40 AM
I love it... I have discovered some great music..... I listen to every band listed..... Thank you to everyone who has introduced to me some great music......

And if you want some suggestions of music to avoid, I'm sure we can help you out too. I have a revolving list of bad.

BH

Quote from: Jaimoe on Mar 30, 2011, 07:37 AM

And if you want some suggestions of music to avoid, I'm sure we can help you out too. I have a revolving list of bad.

Didn't your mother ever tell you if you didn't have anything nice to say, etc, etc?    ;)

I too have discovered amazing amounts of great music over the last 5 years thanks to this message board.   Most of my friends are of the "nothing great since the 70s" variety so they're no help at all.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

.Walt

I agree! And I would also like to thank everyone for the great music!  :beer:
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

Jaimoe

Quote from: BH on Mar 30, 2011, 10:29 AM
Quote from: Jaimoe on Mar 30, 2011, 07:37 AM

Didn't your mother ever tell you if you didn't have anything nice to say, etc, etc?    ;)

I too have discovered amazing amounts of great music over the last 5 years thanks to this message board.   Most of my friends are of the "nothing great since the 70s" variety so they're no help at all.

Nothing great since the '70s? I know ignorant jerks like this cause I used to be one of them back in the '80s. However, the '90s rolled around and things improved almost immediately. Tell your '70s loving friends that disco, Andy Gibb and all those great '60s acts that they cherish ALL went on a major decline or were gone for good. I used to think most '80s music sucked, but thankfully I've been able to discover great artists from that era well after the fact.

BH

Well I exagerated a little.  It's more like no good music after classic rock, 80s metal and 90s grunge.   I keep working on them though....
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Tracy 2112

Be the cliché you want to see in the world.

.Walt

Quote from: Tracy 2112 on Mar 30, 2011, 11:23 AM
What's wrong with the 70's?

The Babys Isnt It Time

That's what I'm talking about! The forum keeps giving! There's always a song or band or whatever for me to enjoy.  :thumbsup:
Much Greater Than Science Fiction