Main Menu

Car stickers!

Started by jacketfan127, Mar 30, 2011, 04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jacketfan127

I want to order two of the MMJ stickers in the merch section but it won't let me add it to my shopping cart! Do you have to purchase something else in order to get the stickers? Thank you!

ManNamedTruth

I went ahead and tried it and it worked fine for me. Just click on the sticker, hit add to bag, and then hit checkout.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

Jellyfish

Warning those stickers they are selling are not made for outdoor use on your car.They won't last anytime at all.They really need to work on getting some higher quality stickers.
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

e_wind

Quote from: Jellyfish on Mar 31, 2011, 03:44 PM
Warning those stickers they are selling are not made for outdoor use on your car.They won't last anytime at all.They really need to work on getting some higher quality stickers.

This. I put an okonokos sticker on my car a while ago and after a couple rains it looked like shit.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

e_wind

I see what you're saying now, I don't see any Add To Bag buttons on the Owl Sticker or the long Sticker that just says the band name
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

johnnYYac

Quote from: e_wind on Mar 31, 2011, 04:01 PM
I see what you're saying now, I don't see any Add To Bag buttons on the Owl Sticker or the long Sticker that just says the band name
I've had this sticker on the back of my Subaru Forester through at least 2 New Hampshire winters and its in fine shape.  For what its worth.

UPDATE- I've still got 3 of the YY ovals, as well as 4 of the Touch Me 2 lyric bumper stickers.  Just PM me if you want one or both, no charge.  I'll mail it to you for free, while supplies last.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

ManNamedTruth

Quote from: e_wind on Mar 31, 2011, 04:01 PM

The only sticker I see is the Evil Urges one, where are the other ones?

EDIT: If you go straight to the accessories link instead of looking through all the merchandise, then they only have the Evil Urges sticker listed. My guess is that all the other stickers as well as other items are sold out.

jacketfan127

Thank you guys for the help! I think I'm just going to go to zazzle.com and make my own bumper sticker!

TheRoof

I purchased the Owl sticker with white background which I am assuming is made for outdoor use.  I've had it on my car for over a year and still looks brand new.
You Are Everything

Jellyfish

The 2 stickers I was referring to was the EU sticker and the long thin one with the bands name in blue writing.I purchased both these stickers at a show and put them on my truck and they were gone within weeks.

Thanks John for your kind,generous offer!  :thumbsup:
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

johnnYYac

Yer welcome!  I'm almost out (MMJ ovals all gone).  For those who'd like to make their own Euro-style (oval) or traditional bumper stickers, I used Cafe Press.  Pretty inexpensive and they seem to hold up well to harsh New England weather.

http://www.cafepress.com/make/custom-stickers

Jon T.

Quote from: johnnYYac on Apr 01, 2011, 04:44 PM
Yer welcome!  I'm almost out (MMJ ovals all gone).  For those who'd like to make their own Euro-style (oval) or traditional bumper stickers, I used Cafe Press.  Pretty inexpensive and they seem to hold up well to harsh New England weather.

What's up?  You charged me good money for mine and now you're just giving them away? 

;D

just busting your balls 

darkglow

i saw a sticker on a car here in FL of the band name with the evil urges birds and it looked fairly weathered..

johnnYYac

Quote from: Jon T. on Apr 01, 2011, 04:50 PM
Quote from: johnnYYac on Apr 01, 2011, 04:44 PM

What's up?  You charged me good money for mine and now you're just giving them away? 

;D

just busting your balls
I was waiting to hear from my paying customers.  ;)

Cafe Express "lost" my original order and sent a replacement, so I ended up with twice as many stickers when the original order also arrived.  I was only charging cost, but figured I'd give away the few remaining.  Time to think of something new.  I started with 90 stickers (30 of each).  Now, I'm down to 7. 

Watch your mail, Jon. 

Jon T.

Ha! Don't even think about it.  I'm just giving you a hard time. Those are some kick ass stickers for - what was it <$2.50?  Well worth it.  You're a good man Mr. Yac.  :beer:

TheBigChicken

got two words for ya ....rampant badassery 8) :D
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

ManNamedTruth

MMJ needs to pick it up on their sticker game. I bought some album cover stickers from the online store a couple years ago and they were very small and looked cheap. They wouldn't have lasted long on a car, witch many of you have had similar problems. I never even bothered to stick them onto anything. Back in 2006 I bought a nice MMJ bumper sticker at the merch table but then set it down and forgot it.  :-\

ms. yvon

Quote from: TheBigChicken on Apr 01, 2011, 10:32 PM
thanks, rc!  :beer:

speaking of car stickers, i still have some left from the T5 run.  i'll dig up the link.  (i was on pace to give them all away but i hurt myself on night 3 and so was in no shape to go up and down the line offering stickers to people. )
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

darkglow

Quote from: ms. yvon on Apr 04, 2011, 10:48 PM

speaking of car stickers, i still have some left from the T5 run.  i'll dig up the link.  (i was on pace to give them all away but i hurt myself on night 3 and so was in no shape to go up and down the line offering stickers to people. )

mrs. y i still have the 3 you gave me and am debating on which one to stick underneath the YY oval sticker that johnnyac is sending me

Penny Lane

Quote from: ms. yvon on Apr 04, 2011, 10:48 PM

ms yvon, if possible i'd love one of those stickers if you have any left ! i don't think i even saw any that week?...
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill