Started by jacketfan127, Mar 30, 2011, 04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tdb810

Quote from: Penny Lane on Apr 05, 2011, 09:11 AM
Quote from: ms. yvon on Apr 04, 2011, 10:48 PM
Quote from: TheBigChicken on Apr 01, 2011, 10:32 PM
got two words for ya ....rampant badassery 8) :D
thanks, rc!  :beer:

speaking of car stickers, i still have some left from the T5 run.  i'll dig up the link.  (i was on pace to give them all away but i hurt myself on night 3 and so was in no shape to go up and down the line offering stickers to people. )

ms yvon, if possible i'd love one of those stickers if you have any left ! i don't think i even saw any that week?...

ditto  :-* :-*
.....Back at the Model Home

DejaView2011

OK, I do graphic design and decided that I REALLY want a MMJ sticker on my car so bad, but I'm not thrilled with what there is on offer now. So I've come up with a design and I'm going to ask your opinions. I like the oval shape so I stuck with it. I'm getting a bunch made so if anyone likes em and wants one I'll just have you send your addy and I'll send you what you need. :-) Share these great vibes.
Why does my mind blow to bits everytime they play that song?

DejaView2011

Hows this for a starting point?? Just threw it together quickly, and will really dig into the design, but I'd love to have something like this on my back window.

[/img][/ftp]

Whaddya all think? Yay or Boo?

johnnYYac

Quote from: DejaView2011 on Apr 14, 2011, 11:21 AM
Hows this for a starting point?? Just threw it together quickly, and will really dig into the design, but I'd love to have something like this on my back window.

[/img][/ftp]

Whaddya all think? Yay or Boo?
I couldn't see the image on my computer at work, so I captured the image url from your original message.  Hopefully, this works...

Nope.

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

DejaView2011

Hmmmm. You can't see the image??? Let me put a direct link to it then.
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o244/DEJA-VU2006/MMJCircuitalBS.jpg

johnnYYac

Quote from: DejaView2011 on Apr 14, 2011, 01:14 PM
Its not you; the site is blocked by my employers network.  I'm a high school teacher, so no Facebook, MySpace, Photobucket, etc... I'll check it out tonight at home. 

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Jellyfish

Quote from: johnnYYac on Apr 14, 2011, 03:16 PM
Its not you; the site is blocked by my employers network.  I'm a high school teacher, so no Facebook, MySpace, Photobucket, etc... I'll check it out tonight at home.

A high school teacher that's an MMJ fan.How cool is that? Are any of your students MMJ fans? When I was in high school wayyyy back in the day my english teacher was a Neil Young and Bob Dylan fan and partly responsible for me being a fan as well,plus she was hot and I had a crush on her. :embarassed:
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

Crispy

Quote from: Jellyfish on Apr 14, 2011, 03:56 PM
Quote from: johnnYYac on Apr 14, 2011, 03:16 PM

A high school teacher that's an MMJ fan.How cool is that? Are any of your students MMJ fans? When I was in high school wayyyy back in the day my english teacher was a Neil Young and Bob Dylan fan and partly responsible for me being a fan as well,plus she was hot and I had a crush on her. :embarassed:

What? Regular people are MMJ fans too? One of my high school English teachers (not hot, older guy, no crush) was a nutty Beatles fan and would often play records while we read in class, and while he graded papers and sipped "cough syrup". The only part my friends and I didn't like was that he preferred pre-1965 Beatles while we would have rather heard the later drug-addled material, especially as the class was right after lunch.  ;D
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

CTdeadhead

i used to have an awesome sticker on my car, the round blue and yellow one with the skeletons on it.  It went with the car, wish I could replace it, it held up for ever!!

DejaView2011

My partner is a Spinal Surgeon and had me make a MMJ playlist for long surgeries.  :thumbsup:

Penny Lane

Quote from: DejaView2011 on Apr 14, 2011, 09:34 PM
My partner is a Spinal Surgeon and had me make a MMJ playlist for long surgeries.  :thumbsup:

now THAT is something! for the patient's sake, hope you didn't put OBH and Run Thru on there..it tends to break concentration...
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

8bobbyb

don't mention that you have a spinal surgeon connection around here....lots of bad backs :)

but cool!!  :thumbsup:

CTdeadhead

I had spinal surgery last year, damn I wish I had some MMJ that day!!

ms. yvon

Quote from: Penny Lane on Apr 05, 2011, 09:11 AM
ms yvon, if possible i'd love one of those stickers if you have any left ! i don't think i even saw any that week?...
of course!

penny, i've got your address.  trish send me a pm and i'll hook you up!
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."