One of the Best

Started by stinson1974, Apr 14, 2011, 08:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stinson1974

That's why I love this band, seriously how many artists out there now days release material like MMJ do. NONE most artists are greedy and make you wait 3 to 5 years for a new release of anything. That's why I love this band they give away free downloads of live excellant material I must add and a FREEE NEW SONG I mean really. Almost unheard of these days. So new album 5/31 and a forthcoming friggn Live Box Set. WOW IS ALL I CAN SAY WOW.

RedMosquito22

In all honesty it has been 3 years since Evil Urges, but I see what you mean.   Now all they need to do is release bootlegs of every show like Pearl Jam does and then we'd have something spectacular!!!!

YungYave

Quote from: RedMosquito22 on Apr 15, 2011, 02:00 PM
In all honesty it has been 3 years since Evil Urges, but I see what you mean.   Now all they need to do is release bootlegs of every show like Pearl Jam does and then we'd have something spectacular!!!!
YES!!! i've said that same thing in the past, BRING ON THE BOOTLEGS! It's so great to relive the shows you went to, and to have a professional-quality recording.
his arms were thin, and off into the night they ran

MMJ_fanatic

welcome stinson--this is a great community too, think you'll like it here (I'm guessing you're a big Mats fan--I love 'em too)
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

poochismyhomeboy

Quote from: MMJ_fanatic on Apr 17, 2011, 10:29 PM
welcome stinson--this is a great community too, think you'll like it here (I'm guessing you're a big Mats fan--I love 'em too)

Absolutely agree. The MMJ fan community is by far the best, most welcoming fan community. I am so happy to be a part of it. Nothin but positivity all around on the forum!
Forecastle '12 & NFF '12

ChiefOKONO

Thank you that was nice!

stinson1974

Actually I'm not new I've been here since 2004, not for sure why it says I'm a new member.  Regardless I'M EXCITED

Ghosts_on_TV

Quote from: stinson1974 on Apr 19, 2011, 04:03 PM
Actually I'm not new I've been here since 2004, not for sure why it says I'm a new member.  Regardless I'M EXCITED

It's because you only have 3 posts.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

DejaView2011

I love these forums and Jacket fans in general. What a warm and fun group. HUGZ!
Why does my mind blow to bits everytime they play that song?

sweatboard

*brings the crackers*

Bootlegs aren't expensive just wrap them in tinfoil and send them to us please.
There's Still Time.........