Dream O'little Dream of The Jacket

Started by ChronicHunger, Apr 18, 2011, 02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChronicHunger

Anybody ever have crazy dreams where the boys show up randomly?

RedMosquito22

EasyRyder

Quote from: ChronicHunger on Apr 18, 2011, 02:45 PM
Anybody ever have crazy dreams where the boys show up randomly?

I'm glad someone started this thread! As much as it makes me feel like a weirdo, I have Jacket dreams pretty often. Especially around release dates/tour announcements/shows  ;D

My most recent one took place in a sunlit bar/barn/small heavenly venue that had hay on the floor, and Jim and friends were playing an acoustic song that I didn't recognize- but I do remember thinking it was beautiful.

The song came to a close, and Jim began speaking about happiness and life's true meanings- but I woke up halfway through  :'(
I can't remember what he said for the life of me, but I'm going to start keeping a journal by my bed to write the next one down. I also had a Hangout fest dream a couple weeks ago  ::) they were playing Anytime.

My favorite Jacket dream-situations happen when you wake up and the song they were playing in your dream is stuck in your head all morning  :bath: I definitely have issues....
"As citizens of eternity we ought to be without anxiety."

tdb810

.....Back at the Model Home

br00ke

i did but it was phish / mmj hybrid and JJ was up on stage wearing fishman's dress and it wasn't working for me  ;D

ALady

if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

e_wind

I had a jacket dream last night. It was weird. I was with the same people I went to Lexington show with + some and we were in "Lexington" but it wasnt what lexington really looks like. We walked to the venue, which also was nothing like the real venue. Right in the middle of the venue, blocking the stage/rail,  there were trailers that people were selling random shit out of like food and makeup? weird. during this whole weird trailer fiasco the boys were soundchecking with dondante. then suddenly the trailers were moved and everyone bummed rushed the rail. my lady and i were on the rail center and she said "im so glad jim gave these spots to us, its because of the code - 301." I have no idea what the hell that means but thats when I awoke.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

DejaView2011

Dreamt I was stuck in Jim's hair. A truly surreal but oddly comforting dream.
Why does my mind blow to bits everytime they play that song?

youreveningcoat

Quote from: DejaView2011 on May 07, 2011, 04:15 AM
Dreamt I was stuck in Jim's hair. A truly surreal but oddly comforting dream.

Just have to acknowledge that that was a really funny statement  ;D

I had a dream that I was at my old schools talent show performing with mmj, I was on guitar and we were playing a lynyrd skynyrd song called that smell.

This was a very good dream because it combined my two favorite bands, just like Elizabeth town did the same. :)
Do not spray into eyes, I have sprayed you into my eyes

ChronicHunger

Mine was a little more "out there". I dreamed i woke up and I got my deluxe ed. circuital early and as soon as i touched the green lps i got sucked into the future and ended up at wakarusa. Everest was randomly finishing up there set and the jacket was about to take stage. Thats when i noticed that i had travelled a month into the future and i started freaking out. MMJ started playing and i didnt really care about the whole being stuck in the future thing anymore, but one of my buddies kept telling me i had to find some sort of key to get back to the past. They finshed the song they were playing and Jim started high fiving people in the front row. As soon as his hand touched mine i was shot back into time and there i was sitting holding my green lps, then i wake up to my phone ringing...it was the same dude who told me i had to find the key back. Crazy :o

DejaView2011

Quote from: ChronicHunger on May 12, 2011, 03:46 PM
Mine was a little more "out there". I dreamed i woke up and I got my deluxe ed. circuital early and as soon as i touched the green lps i got sucked into the future and ended up at wakarusa. Everest was randomly finishing up there set and the jacket was about to take stage. Thats when i noticed that i had travelled a month into the future and i started freaking out. MMJ started playing and i didnt really care about the whole being stuck in the future thing anymore, but one of my buddies kept telling me i had to find some sort of key to get back to the past. They finshed the song they were playing and Jim started high fiving people in the front row. As soon as his hand touched mine i was shot back into time and there i was sitting holding my green lps, then i wake up to my phone ringing...it was the same dude who told me i had to find the key back. Crazy :o
AWESOME DREAM!  I hardly ever dream anymore.
Why does my mind blow to bits everytime they play that song?

sweatboard

I had a dream that they were playing "picture of you" in a tiny barn like where jesus was born.  I was standing right in front of Jim and he was just pouring his soul through the microphone.  It was one of my favorite concert moments of all time and I wasn't even really there.   
There's Still Time.........