Circuital CD pre-order shipping announcement

Started by CC, Apr 21, 2011, 05:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CC

We wanted to acknowledge all those expressing concerns over what we all agree to be high charges for shipping. My Morning Jacket and Bandmerch are committed to finding a less expensive way of delivering the CDs.

Resolving this problem and refunding everyone who has purchased the CD-only package will take some time, but we are making every effort to resolve this as quickly as possible. We will have this corrected with refunds for the difference in shipping prior to the release date of the 'Circuital' on May 31st. If you have any further questions or concerns, please email us at customerservice@bandmerch.com and we will be responsive to your needs. If you'd prefer to call: 888-640-9765, customer service lines are open 9am-5pm PST Mon-Fri and responds within 48-72 hours.

MMJ HQ / Bandmerch

kotchishm

i saw that shipping when i was preordering the regular black vinyl and decided just to order from amazon with my prime membership....get free two day shipping probably have the album june 2.

album is already up for preorder and its cheaper than the mmj site plus no shipping

http://www.amazon.com/Circuital-My-Morning-Jacket/dp/B004W9CG5W/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1303395753&sr=8-3

EDIT: Just preordered and it will arrive June 2 for those that can't afford to spring for the deluxe edition like myself

Sometimes when I get in my zone, you'd think I was stoned, but I never as they say, touched the stuf

Bigsky

Thanks MMJ and crew...I am continually surprised and wonderfied* by the elevated consideration this band and its crew has towards us fans...something that is hard to find these days...  :thumbsup:

*wonderfied; to be physically and mentally altered by another's wonderful actions

subinai

are all orders going to be shipped out prior to the release date?

wolof7

Quote from: subinai on Apr 21, 2011, 11:23 AM

I second this question a second time
Oh, I will dine on honey dew And drink the Milk of Paradiseeeee

Im The Dude

I ordered the deluxe set. I knew shipping would be high, but it'll be worth it.

Does anyone know when they will be shipped out? on the release date or a few days before?
7/9/03 6/8/04 10/4/08 5/2/10 8/27/10 10/18--10/23/10(T5) 8/10/11 8/12/11

e_wind

Quote from: kotchishm on Apr 21, 2011, 09:51 AM
i saw that shipping when i was preordering the regular black vinyl and decided just to order from amazon with my prime membership....get free two day shipping probably have the album june 2.

album is already up for preorder and its cheaper than the mmj site plus no shipping

http://www.amazon.com/Circuital-My-Morning-Jacket/dp/B004W9CG5W/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1303395753&sr=8-3

EDIT: Just preordered and it will arrive June 2 for those that can't afford to spring for the deluxe edition like myself

well not everyone can agree on an extremely nice and unnecessary gesture by a band that will sell CD's regardless of shipping costs
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

kotchishm

Quote from: e_wind on Apr 21, 2011, 12:16 PM
Quote from: kotchishm on Apr 21, 2011, 09:51 AM

well not everyone can agree on an extremely nice and unnecessary gesture by a band that will sell CD's regardless of shipping costs

no awesome gesture guess i didnt word that too well....i was just letting people know about the vinyl preorder for people that may be a little strapped for cash
Sometimes when I get in my zone, you'd think I was stoned, but I never as they say, touched the stuf

SaraBananaBear

Quote from: Bigsky on Apr 21, 2011, 10:31 AM
Thanks MMJ and crew...I am continually surprised and wonderfied* by the elevated consideration this band and its crew has towards us fans...something that is hard to find these days...  :thumbsup:

*wonderfied; to be physically and mentally altered by another's wonderful actions

Wonderfied! I love it! :D I will use that from now on, so beautiful!
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

My Monkey Friend

does anyone know when the roll call welcome package is going to ship?

CC

Quote from: wolof7 on Apr 21, 2011, 11:35 AM

plan is to ship prior to release date so you receive on release date or as close to it as possible.

subinai

Quote from: CC Baxter on Apr 21, 2011, 02:56 PM
Quote from: wolof7 on Apr 21, 2011, 11:35 AM

plan is to ship prior to release date so you receive on release date or as close to it as possible.

awesome. thank you!

buymycar

Wow, I just assumed the high shipping for the CD package included shipping for the Roll Call shirt and poster.  Nice to know that's not the case.

scosby2

Well the album will definitely not arrive on the 30th (memorial day) so i am hoping they get it to us on the friday or saturday before the release date. i scheduled myself to work around the release date so I am off the weekend before, working memorial day, then off til the weekend. I will not miss this when it's delivered...