Main Menu

May 30, 2011

Started by CTdeadhead, Apr 23, 2011, 08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTdeadhead

Is really a day to look forward to, we've been waiting since 6/10/2008....but the bonus Extended-Deluxe Limited Edition of the date includes bonus music from Ed Ved and Death Cab! 

ralph

27/5 release date in Australia! Good times...  :D I'll let you all know what its like :thumbsup:!
At my house, we call them uh-ohs.

walterfredo

Unfortunately the world is coming to end on May 21st...we may never get to hear this album after all.  Judgement day looms. 

firesofcanning

Quote from: walterfredo on Apr 28, 2011, 11:22 AM
Unfortunately the world is coming to end on May 21st...we may never get to hear this album after all.  Judgement day looms.

LOL. I saw that very message on an ad in the subway today. I thought it was a strange thing to see in that kind of a place. I mean, I'm used to people standing on boxes and yelling about the end of the world, but there it was, an ad about judgement day as if it were any other movie poster, shampoo ad, etc.
[url="//twitter.com/firesofcanning"]twitter.com/firesofcanning[/url]

oistheone

The question is -- do I fire up the instant download of Circuital at midnight for my intial album experience, or wait for the super mega box of goodies? I'm leaning towards waiting for the Slimer vinyl, but I'm sure come May 31st at 00:01, waiting for another few days will become unfathomable.