Tapatalk for Android and iPhone Support?

Started by kotchishm, May 04, 2011, 12:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kotchishm

Has anyone contacted the admins to see if support for this app could be added?  They support SMF and it's free to get the support. 

www.tapatalk.com
Sometimes when I get in my zone, you'd think I was stoned, but I never as they say, touched the stuf

CC

kotchishm

Sometimes when I get in my zone, you'd think I was stoned, but I never as they say, touched the stuf

CC

support for the tapatalk app is added again

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Fully

Do we have to do anything or will it just automatically work for us? If anyone knows. I guess I could go try it out on my freaking phone!

Fully

Never mind. It works just like it always did!

Taterbug

"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

Devil Ledbetter

We understand it's the '90s.

vespachick

I was able to post here last night using my tapatalk; amusingly, I still am not able to post on the old new forum from my phone.  Thank christ this board is back!
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

Devil Ledbetter

It works really well. Thanks for the tip.
We understand it's the '90s.

zanjam

Just got it.  Cool!

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2
anything + reverb always = better

johnnYYac

Perhaps you already know this, but I had been perplexed that some of my forum posts were showing up on my Twitter account, tweets by me with links to the thread post. 

Turns out, whenever I posted to the forum with my iPhone using Tapatalk, it was going to Twitter, too.  There is a Twitter icon at the bottom of the text box, so be aware and use accordingly.  I have some posts that I WANT to go to Twitter, too, and others I don't.

Mystery solved.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.