Poster Collections

Started by johnnYYac, May 08, 2011, 06:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnYYac

I finally achieved a goal, to own one each of the MMJ posters Guy Burwell did for Portland shows, his hometown.  It seemed a good, limited collection to start and became complete this afternoon, thanks to Guy himself!

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

headhunter

very nice john!  hoping you get to add to this collection with one more later this year.
was some shakin' and some record playin'

johnnYYac

Quote from: headhunter on May 08, 2011, 08:09 PM
very nice john!  hoping you get to add to this collection with one more later this year.
Thanks, Jeff.  Sadly, Guy informed me he won't be doing the June 28th Portland Edgefield show poster this year.  :'(

mahg33ta

you are close to the whole Burwell MMJ collection.... don't stop now  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

johnnYYac

The '03 Burwell arrived and Guy threw in this interesting print.  Portland collection complete!  Mission accomplished.

walterfredo

Nice Johnny! FYI, that other print is the artwork (sans text) from a poster guy did for the Cure several years back.

vespachick

Burwell is an awesome dude.  He actually gave me my first poster: a proof of the yellow robot one you see in JohnYYac's post from the Crystal 2007, and was instrumental in my causing my poster problem.  (He also was kind enough to get a drink for me at the bar since I was alone at the show and had to guard my primo spot at the pinnacle of the drunk tank; if you've ever been to the Crystal you know what I mean.)  Even though he was in the VIP section he proved to be a supremely nice dude.  Here's to Guy!  :beer:
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked