Sons of Anarchy - Season 4 tomorrow

Started by e_wind, May 09, 2011, 05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_wind

I've been avoiding this show for a long time. FX + motorcylce gangs just made me think of bad acting and cheesy action. THIS SHOW RULES. Finishing season 1 now on Netflix. Great shit.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

br00ke

love love love this show .. i started watching the 1st season in february and finished everything up to the most recent season w/i a month. i couldn't stop watching !!!!!

YouAre_GivenToFly

Keep watching! Season 2 is great. Season 3 drags just a little bit but.... well... just watch!
The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

wolof7

I'm a Sons addict as well as a Justified addict, FX rulez my face  :thumbsup:
Oh, I will dine on honey dew And drink the Milk of Paradiseeeee

e_wind

Season 4 starts tomorrow. I'm attempting to watch all of season 3 between now and tomorrow night on DVD. Woooo

Taterbug

I watched about 3 episodes of season one and I lost interest.  I'm gonna give it another try. 
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

e_wind

I just finished season 3. HOLY SHIT, BEST SEASON FINALE OF A SHOW OF ALL TIME?

I'm gonna find season one of 4 online tonight then I'll be caught up.

Sweet Nothing

I like this show also have the first and second season on dvd and am now watching the 4th season i believe on fx on tuesday's at ten. 

YouAre_GivenToFly

Finally got caught up with the current season... boy do I love this show. I have an interest in gangs/fraternities/MCs/secret societies and the like, and SOA plays right into it.

Still strange that after 3 years of this show, I still find myself rooting for the Sons rather than the sherriff or the "good guys".
The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

e_wind

I'm all caught up finally too. So far i'm into this season, though I think it started off kinda weak. The problems with in the MC always kinda make make me roll my eyes, i.e. Clay wanting to push cocaine... Danny Trejo should be good thought

MarkW

Late to this party, but I've watched nothing other than Season 1 this week.  Compulsive viewing.
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side