Possibly For The First Time In Man's History, God Will Remember...

Started by Tracy 2112, May 16, 2011, 10:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tracy 2112

Possibly For The First Time In Man's History, God Will Remember And Make Note Of What We Do There   :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o

http://mediamatters.org/mmtv/201105160028

Who's in?

Be the cliché you want to see in the world.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quote from: Tracy 2112 on May 16, 2011, 10:02 PM
Possibly For The First Time In Man's History, God Will Remember And Make Note Of What We Do There   :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o

Who's in?

Can't, I'm doing that other extremist christian thing that's going on right now and preparing for the end of days on May 21st.  it's only a few short days away and I still have so much living to do.  Where is Glenn going after he's done at fox? 

Tracy 2112

Quote from: Sticky Icky Green Stuff on May 16, 2011, 10:24 PM
Quote from: Tracy 2112 on May 16, 2011, 10:02 PM

Who's in?

Can't, I'm doing that other extremist christian thing that's going on right now and preparing for the end of days on May 21st.  it's only a few short days away and I still have so much living to do.  Where is Glenn going after he's done at fox?

Come on stick; look, I know we have had our spats in the past, but this is a way we can mend all that and let bygones be bygones. Can you imagine how 3 weeks in my 96 Honda Civic, driving to fucking Israel will unite us into an unbreakable brotherhood? And I got just under 3 weeks of RUSH to listen to (unrepeated!) on the old i-pod so were are fuking  G O L D E N in the music department.

Come on man, what da ya say?

sweatboard

SHOTGUN!!!!!

I've got the entire 2003 Pearl Jam tour on bootleg.  That should get us through another good portion.

Tracy, this is the greatest idea for a documentary you've had since the tattoo removal shop.

Now all we need is an aspiring cameraman, and a starbucks sponsorship.   
There's Still Time.........

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Israel is lame man, let's got to Italy or something first.  tons of hot vag.  we could storm the Vatican.   then hit the rally last.  maybe we should hold a crusade across Europe until we reach the motherland?  Stop off at Iran and put down some holocaust deniers, what do you think?   As long as God notices I'm down.

sweatboard

sweatboard

p.s.

Is there really tons of hot "vag" in Italy?

Also, how do you know that?

Tracy 2112

Quote from: sweatboard on May 17, 2011, 01:59 AM
p.s.

he Googled hot Italian vag:

sweatboard

sweatboard

MarkW

I've never heard of or seen Beck.  A quick Google assures me he's a f*cking nutter.  The world really needs a Mormon-led pilgrimage to Jerusalem right now...
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

Ruckus

Quote from: MarkW on May 17, 2011, 08:28 AM
I've never heard of or seen Beck.  A quick Google assures me he's a f*cking nutter.  The world really needs a Mormon-led pilgrimage to Jerusalem right now...

It saddens me that you are now aware of the existence of Glenn Beck.  Discovering Glenn Beck is like learning that Santa Claus isn't real.  He has quite the following over here though he's seems to have become more fringe, extreme these days.
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quote from: sweatboard on May 17, 2011, 01:59 AM
p.s.

myspace, duh.

mjk73

Quote from: Ruckus on May 17, 2011, 08:47 AM
Quote from: MarkW on May 17, 2011, 08:28 AM

It saddens me that you are now aware of the existence of Glenn Beck.  Discovering Glenn Beck is like learning that Santa Claus isn't real.  He has quite the following over here though he's seems to have become more fringe, extreme these days.
Let him try to lead a pilgrimage through Jerusalem. Maybe someone will shoot him and rid this world of his hateful pestilence

el_chode

Someone at the gym had one of Beck's books, it was heavily illustrated and very glossy. Literary genius, I assume.
I'm surrounded by assholes

pawpaw

I actually passed this billboard twice this week already. I'm getting a little nervous, because the bible guarantees it...

"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

iLikeBeer

Quote from: Ruckus on May 17, 2011, 08:47 AM
Discovering Glenn Beck is like learning that Santa Claus isn't real. 

What do you mean learning Santa's not real?   :o

:D   ;)

BTW, is this psycho still on FOXNews?  As if that crap ass network needed any help in giving people reason to question their validity?!

iLikeBeer

Quote from: bbill on May 19, 2011, 09:23 AM
I actually passed this billboard twice this week already. I'm getting a little nervous, because the bible guarantees it...

I seem to have missed that part in the Bible where the actual date is given as to when the rapture is coming?!   ;D

Crispy

Apparently the date's in there!

Who's up for some post-rapture looting?
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"