Possibly For The First Time In Man's History, God Will Remember...

Started by Tracy 2112, May 16, 2011, 10:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quote from: bbill on May 19, 2011, 09:23 AM
I actually passed this billboard twice this week already. I'm getting a little nervous, because the bible guarantees it...

there is a billboard on my way to work that says some similar stuff.  absolutely hilarious stuff.  I'm waiting for 666 to slowly appear on my head.  uh oh, after I said that my head got really itchy...

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quote from: iLikeBeer on May 19, 2011, 09:54 AM
Quote from: bbill on May 19, 2011, 09:23 AM
I actually passed this billboard twice this week already. I'm getting a little nervous, because the bible guarantees it...

I seem to have missed that part in the Bible where the actual date is given as to when the rapture is coming?!   ;D

I'm pumped as fuck for the rapture.  The same guy said the world would end in 1994? who cares, lets party!!  this is a great filling until 2012.

Crispy

I can see why this rapture business is so popular -- it's a total WIN/WIN for both sides. The righteous get to go fly up to be with their sky-magician and get away from the corrupting influences of us damned sonsabitches, while we get to be rid their annoying asses AND we can have apocalyptic televised gladiator battles over all of the left-behind stuff!
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quote from: Crispy on May 19, 2011, 10:08 AM
Who is up for some post-rapture looting?

I'm so fucking down.  it's going to be insane.  a bunch of hipsters are having a huge party in detroit this day, lets crash it and make it commercial as fuuuuck.  we should swing by abercombie and fitch first.  it will blow their minds. 

and iLikeBeer, everybody knows the date was deciphered thru mind blowing algorithms and mathematical equations.  it's legit as fuck dude.  do not doubt the rapture sinners!!

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quote from: Crispy on May 19, 2011, 11:18 AM
I can see why this rapture business is so popular -- it's a total WIN/WIN for both sides. The righteous get to go fly up to be with their sky-magician and get away from the corrupting influences of us damned sonsabitches, while we get to be rid their annoying asses AND we can have apocalyptic televised gladiator battles over all of the left-behind stuff!

devil fights!

Taterbug

looks like I will be joining this party on sunday, They better clean up that hot tub before I get there, the dude on the right  looks like he pooped in the pool.

"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

Tracy 2112

Quote from: Taterbug on May 19, 2011, 12:02 PM
looks like I will be joining this party on sunday, They better clean up that hot tub before I get there, the dude on the right  looks like he pooped in the pool.

Well, should I listen to the Circuital leak? I mean, we ain't gonna be here on the 31st...  :-\
Be the cliché you want to see in the world.

mjk73

Count me in for the looting....and finally nailing some ginger tail. If I'm gonna be damned, fuck it all, I'm gonna be damned happy bitches.

Crispy

Quote from: Tracy 2112 on May 19, 2011, 12:55 PM
Quote from: Taterbug on May 19, 2011, 12:02 PM

Well, should I listen to the Circuital leak? I mean, we ain't gonna be here on the 31st...  :-\

Don't do it! We'll still be here on the 31st, this is just the Rapture part -- the End of the World doesn't happen until October or something. Ohh, that is unless you're among God's Elect who are going to be raptured...
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

mjk73

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quote from: Tracy 2112 on May 19, 2011, 12:55 PM

you better decide quick. the rapture starts at 8pm tonight.  or it might be 6pm. can't remember.  either way, better check that album out asap.  at least listen to victory dance and slow slow tune.  wet your whistle. 

iLikeBeer

Quote from: Sticky Icky Green Stuff on May 21, 2011, 01:55 AM
you better decide quick. the rapture starts at 8pm tonight.  or it might be 6pm. can't remember.  either way, better check that album out asap.  at least listen to victory dance and slow slow tune.  wet your whistle. 

Is god on eastern time or pacific time or maybe he's on Greenwich Mean Time?!  This rapture business can be quite confusing???  :D

Jaimoe

If Rapture is true, I don't want to be one of the lucky Chosen whisked to Heaven by The Almighty. The idea of hanging out with those lily-white Rapture-believing jerkoffs for eternity would be far more horrific than watching the last Sex in the City movie on a continuous loop in Hell with Satan.