Get a signed Circuital booklet!

Started by Natonate99, May 18, 2011, 01:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DejaView2011

Thank You!!! Going to order this now. I too ordered the deluxe package and would like a CD to hold in my grubby mitts. Signed by the band makes it a super bonus. Thank again for the heads up. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

GOT IT! Sweet! Thanks One More time.  :)
Why does my mind blow to bits everytime they play that song?

johnnYYac

Got this email today.  Fingers crossed for delivery tomorrow, as its coming to me in NH from Mass.  Might beat the deluxe LP box-o-rama.

Hello from newburycomics.com,  We thought you'd like to know that we have shipped the items listed below.  Thanks for shopping with us, and we hope to see you again soon.Newbury Comics

5 Guest Street
Brighton, MA 02135
United States

Order Information:

Shipment from: Newbury Comics
Will ship via: Standard U.S. Domestic Mail
UPC            Title                              Format    #     Price     Total
103-1568585N   Autographed CD Booklet                       1      0.00      0.00

103-1555734N   My Morning Jacket - Circuital [CD]           1     12.99     12.99
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

capt. scotty

Quote from: johnnYYac on May 27, 2011, 07:46 PM
Got this email today.  Fingers crossed for delivery tomorrow, as its coming to me in NH from Mass.  Might beat the deluxe LP box-o-rama.

Hello from newburycomics.com,  We thought you'd like to know that we have shipped the items listed below.  Thanks for shopping with us, and we hope to see you again soon.Newbury Comics

5 Guest Street
Brighton, MA 02135
United States

Order Information:

Shipment from: Newbury Comics
Will ship via: Standard U.S. Domestic Mail
UPC            Title                              Format    #     Price     Total
103-1568585N   Autographed CD Booklet                       1      0.00      0.00

103-1555734N   My Morning Jacket - Circuital [CD]           1     12.99     12.99

Pretty bold posting your mailing address on the interwebs for all to see...You might get some interesting things in the mail the next few weeks  ;D

Anyway, hell, if theyre shipping these already I think Im just gonna buy 1 of these..I didnt throw down for the deluxe or anything, just planned on getting it at BB for 9.99 (maybe 7.99?!) on Tuesday. Im not big on autographs really, but Id say its worth an extra $10
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

CountSA

Although I'd love a signed album cover I'd much rather have a signed poster or something that I could display.  Pretty cool offer though.

e_wind

I'm with ya Ben. Though I have several autographed MMJ items, they seem to be so willing to give autographs to companies that the things I love the most are the items that are personalized to me or I got them to sign in person. I have several "promo" items signed by them that I seem to come accross on ebay all the time for a low low price.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

Dillsnufus

hey where's pat on that poster?
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

headhunter

got mine today!   Man I love this band!  :D

was some shakin' and some record playin'

watchtower41

Off the Black Metal

Thanks for the heads up, I was going to go out and buy the cd, but ordering it here will be even better.