Circuital virgins & the Rapture

Started by Tracy 2112, May 19, 2011, 12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tracy 2112

OK, some are saying the world will end Saturday. Should I listen to Circuital now or hold out? And, if I hold out, where will be the most likely place that Circuital will be available on the 31st, Heaven or Hell?

Be the cliché you want to see in the world.

peafunk31

Hold out brother! Stay pure.

Since Circuital seems to be so vigorously hated or loved, my bet is that it's played in Purgatory
Homer no function beer well without.

Tracy 2112

Quote from: peafunk31 on May 19, 2011, 01:21 PM
Hold out brother! Stay pure.

Since Circuital seems to be so vigorously hated or loved, my bet is that it's played in Purgatory

score     :thumbsup:

Be the cliché you want to see in the world.

el_chode

I think the answer lies in the lyrics:

"catchin waves on lucifer's beach"

where do you think this was made to be played?
I'm surrounded by assholes

peafunk31

My first Wilfred Brimley! *sniff* Happy day! Thank goodness I got it in before the rapture.

Well played, choder! Did you use bible code to figure that out? ;)

sweatboard

Of course it will be played in Heaven and Hell.  The difference being that in hell you already downloaded it and can't stop thinking about how it doesn't measure up to It Still Moves, Evil Urges, Z, At Dawn and The TN Fire.....In Heaven it just pounds your eargina into multiple eargasms for eternity. 
There's Still Time.........

youreveningcoat

Quote from: sweatboard on May 19, 2011, 07:36 PM
Of course it will be played in Heaven and Hell.  The difference being that in hell you already downloaded it and can't stop thinking about how it doesn't measure up to It Still Moves, Evil Urges, Z, At Dawn and The TN Fire.....In Heaven it just pounds your eargina into multiple eargasms for eternity. 

MMJ's been doin that to me for years already
Do not spray into eyes, I have sprayed you into my eyes

sweatboard

There's Still Time.........

el_chode

Quote from: peafunk31 on May 19, 2011, 05:25 PM
My first Wilfred Brimley! *sniff* Happy day! Thank goodness I got it in before the rapture.

Yeah, based on Jim's signature, I just took the 34th letter every 34 pages of the bible and it said "getting sustenance from peanutbutter pudding surprise while catching waves on lucifer's beach"
I'm surrounded by assholes

walterfredo

also, in heaven....You Wanna Freak Out is not cut at 1:41 in.

peafunk31

Quote from: el_chode on May 20, 2011, 03:29 PM
Quote from: peafunk31 on May 19, 2011, 05:25 PM

Yeah, based on Jim's signature, I just took the 34th letter every 34 pages of the bible and it said "getting sustenance from peanutbutter pudding surprise while catching waves on lucifer's beach"

That shit is deep yo

wolof7

eargina!
Oh, I will dine on honey dew And drink the Milk of Paradiseeeee

capt. scotty

Quote from: wolof7 on May 20, 2011, 05:49 PM

eargina!

sweats be stealing my lingo!  ;D

my goals:

#1) spread the Backhand High Five across the globe (Success?!)

#2) make eargina become a common term in the english vocabulary
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons