Started by Dillsnufus, May 19, 2011, 04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dillsnufus

Gazziza My Dillsnufus

littleacorn

so the 31st is now the closing date on my first home this is going to be epic
mmj blew my brain to bits on 6-17-11,8-22-12, 6-11-15, 5-28-16, 5-29-16

oistheone

Very interesting. Looks like it'll be a great DVD. I hope there's plenty of footage from the now infamous gym where the album was recorded.

headhunter

this 2 minute preview makes me think that this release will be to music documentaries what Okonokos was to live albums.  Absolutely killer and best in class.  Can't wait to watch it.
was some shakin' and some record playin'

capt. scotty

Quote from: headhunter on May 19, 2011, 09:00 PM
this 2 minute preview makes me think that this release will be to music documentaries what Okonokos was to live albums.  Absolutely killer and best in class.  Can't wait to watch it.

Even though the Jacket is my favorite band, I cant substantiate paying for the deluxe....That said, your enthusaism HH is always top notch and makes me want to do everything Jacket!  :thumbsup:
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Im The Dude

I can't wait to see the green vinyl. I took the 31st off. I hope the set comes that day!
7/9/03 6/8/04 10/4/08 5/2/10 8/27/10 10/18--10/23/10(T5) 8/10/11 8/12/11

sweatboard

Quote from: Im The Dude on May 19, 2011, 10:58 PM

I can't wait to see the green vinyl. I took the 31st off. I hope the set comes that day!

Blah, blah, blah, I took the 31st and the 1st off......Call yourself a REAL fan? Not quite, I had "The 31st" tatooed on my balls. 
There's Still Time.........

Ghosts_on_TV

Quote from: sweatboard on May 20, 2011, 03:18 AM

Blah, blah, blah, I took the 31st and the 1st off......Call yourself a REAL fan? Not quite, I had "The 31st" tatooed on my balls.

Pfft. I had your balls tattooed on my forehead.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

BH

Quote from: Ghosts_on_T5 on May 20, 2011, 06:37 AM

Alright, that's it.  I'm going to get a picture of Sweaty's 31st balls on your forehead tatooed on my balls for a full "circuital" theme.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

halesdd

Wonder if this will be available for sell individually afterwards.  I got the CD + Roll Call but didn't get the Deluxe Edition.  Now I am anxious to see what the DVD is like.  Hmmm, hope they release that for sale.
And all that ever mattered will some day turn back to batter, like a joke.

Ghosts_on_TV

Quote from: BH on May 20, 2011, 09:31 AM
Quote from: Ghosts_on_T5 on May 20, 2011, 06:37 AM

Alright, that's it.  I'm going to get a picture of Sweaty's 31st balls on your forehead tatooed on my balls for a full "circuital" theme.

I predict that is what's going to cause the rapture. It's all becoming clear....
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

BH

;D ;D ;D   :thumbsup:   Does that get me "in" or "out"?   I think I know the answer.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Dillsnufus

Quote from: halesdd on May 20, 2011, 09:32 AM

Wonder if this will be available for sell individually afterwards.  I got the CD + Roll Call but didn't get the Deluxe Edition.  Now I am anxious to see what the DVD is like.  Hmmm, hope they release that for sale.

it may be the same one that's on itunes with circuital
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

halesdd

Quote from: Dillsnufus on May 20, 2011, 12:06 PM

I sure hope so.  They have a "Circuital" (Documentary) but its listed under the CD and had no seperate price.  I would love to get a copy eventually.

buymycar

Quote from: halesdd on May 20, 2011, 03:26 PM
Quote from: Dillsnufus on May 20, 2011, 12:06 PM

I sure hope so.  They have a "Circuital" (Documentary) but its listed under the CD and had no seperate price.  I would love to get a copy eventually.

The only thing that gives me pause on that is that the Deluxe Box description says that the documentary DVD is exclusive.  Maybe it's the DVD that's exclusive and not the content on it.

Randall

That was how I interpreted it and was one of two reasons I sprang for the boxed set (cool green records was the other).  I will not be happy if it is available separate later on.

halesdd

Quote from: Randall on May 20, 2011, 04:36 PM
That was how I interpreted it and was one of two reasons I sprang for the boxed set (cool green records was the other).  I will not be happy if it is available separate later on.

That's true.   :-\  I should have choosen more wisely.  Oh well, I am sure I'll see it one day.  People put just about everything on YouTube so I am sure I'll get to see most of it.

rusty95

I got both of you beat.  I'm leavin' work at noon on the 31st and coming in at noon on the 1st.  Only using 8 hours vacation, and still gonna have time to party and recover.  Of course on the 1st I will call first to make sure they really need me. haha
Y'all got any disco ball back there?

ManNamedTruth

Hopefully they'll make a feature length documentary/concert film someday. This looks cool and all (and i did buy the box set), but 30 minutes isn't enough for me.

EDIT: On second thought, if they released the concert on the 31st on DVD with all the interviews and bonus stuff that would probably suffice for now.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

Jellyfish

The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need