Main Menu

Moon

Started by bumble, May 28, 2011, 09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bumble

Is where I live apparently.  Waiting and listening to everyone talk about receiving their shipments for the last three days.  Here in philly....................bills are the only thing that welcomed me this week.
>:(

el_chode

Everything is slower in Pennsylvania. Ever drive on the highways? Your best bet is to get out of that godforesaken wasteland and only return to get the good beer.
I'm surrounded by assholes

Ruckus

Quote from: el_chode on May 28, 2011, 09:32 PM
Everything is slower in Pennsylvania. Ever drive on the highways? Your best bet is to get out of that godforesaken wasteland and only return to get the good beer.
And this is why I block Chode on facebook.  Every other one of his posts are some rant about the deficiencies of Pennsylvanians, particularly their driving skills. ;D
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

bumble

As soon as I read that reply, I knew he was from Jersey.  That's where my trash goes. 

el_chode

Just more proof of how the stink everyone assumes is from NJ is really the product of DE and PA
I'm surrounded by assholes

ManNamedTruth

People who didn't get there's in PA yet are just on the wrong side of PA. I'm near Pittsburgh and got mine on thursday.  :)
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

ManNamedTruth

New Jersey is the armpit of New York.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!