Circuital has been shipped!

Started by Im The Dude, May 23, 2011, 11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolof7

Quote from: peafunk31 on May 26, 2011, 04:10 PM
Quote from: TGMC421 on May 26, 2011, 02:26 PM
Quote from: peafunk31 on May 26, 2011, 01:04 PM
No f'n email for me yet :(

I had to email customer service before I got mine.

ahhh, thank you good sir. I'll give that a shot

I havent received a shipping email yet either, I emailed them yesterday and still have yet to hear....better be on my doorstep on the 31st or I am not gonna be too happy. Thus far very mediocre experience with Roll Call, granted its in its inception, but have had to deal with a fair amount glitches already.
Oh, I will dine on honey dew And drink the Milk of Paradiseeeee

peafunk31

Quote from: wolof7 on May 26, 2011, 05:02 PM
Quote from: peafunk31 on May 26, 2011, 04:10 PM
Quote from: TGMC421 on May 26, 2011, 02:26 PM
Quote from: peafunk31 on May 26, 2011, 01:04 PM
No f'n email for me yet :(

I had to email customer service before I got mine.

ahhh, thank you good sir. I'll give that a shot

I havent received a shipping email yet either, I emailed them yesterday and still have yet to hear....better be on my doorstep on the 31st or I am not gonna be too happy. Thus far very mediocre experience with Roll Call, granted its in its inception, but have had to deal with a fair amount glitches already.

I hear ya. I didn't send an email, I opened a customer service request through the bandmerch site. Not sure if that's the same thing
Homer no function beer well without.

ManNamedTruth

E-mailing customer service isn't gonna make Circuital come faster. Also there was no guarantee it would arrive by May 31st.  :P
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

darkglow

received mine today from the postman..

the scene was very iconic as i was taking my dog out the front door after work and up walks the postman who's carrying a box and saying "just the man i was looking for"

the dog took to chasing the postman and in normal situations i would have laughed but i thought out loud "careful with that box, bro!"

no golden ticket for me but i wasn't expecting one either.. i read the fine print after ordered and found that florida is one of the states where the contest was not offered.. not exactly sure why.. but i couldn't have dealt with waiting any longer by having it shipped to a friend in another state just to have such a small chance at winning the ticket.

sweet shirt and poster, and can't wait til the vinyl store down the street gets a few tables back in stock.. what's the 411 on the digital download that came with the deluxe box set?

Jellyfish

If the Golden Tickets were put in random boxes,how could they make sure they didn't send one to Florida,or any other states that might not be eligible? 
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

Jellyfish

Just watched the DVD doc and it was f/n sweet! I wish they would release the complete concert from those shows that were shown.Looks like they got plenty of great footage.

Dillsnufus

are there any full song footage in the doc?
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

ediebutt

Got mine!!! Had to struggle with the separate "big package" mailbox whose key doesn't work at all, but I knew I had to get in and it worked!!! <3 SO happy. I looked around to see if anyone's reviewed it yet and found a quirky little one (http://www.thetunemusic.com/2011/05/my-morning-jacket-circuital-2011.html) that said what I liked about it - definitely a collection of their older sounds all mixed into one, and since oldies are always goodies, it's fabulous! GO MMJ! I love you!

DejaView2011

So, Did ANYONE get this "20 panel fold out poster"?  ::) ??? ???
Why does my mind blow to bits everytime they play that song?

Dillsnufus

YAY I got a shipping notification email.
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

Randall

Quote from: Jellyfish on May 26, 2011, 08:30 PM
If the Golden Tickets were put in random boxes,how could they make sure they didn't send one to Florida,or any other states that might not be eligible?
good question.

peafunk31

Quote from: ManNamedTruth on May 26, 2011, 08:05 PM
E-mailing customer service isn't gonna make Circuital come faster. Also there was no guarantee it would arrive by May 31st.  :P

;D I know, this is true. I just requested an update because i get anxious like that. It's been kinda sad reading all these posts about peeps getting an email or the actual products. Like being picked last for dodgeball :P

Jellyfish

Quote from: Dillsnufus on May 26, 2011, 08:39 PM
are there any full song footage in the doc?

There is a video of "Wonderful" at the end,with the complete song interwoven with clips from the concert.

Jellyfish

Quote from: DejaView2011 on May 26, 2011, 09:01 PM
I didn't and don't understand why it was listed to be included.

DejaView2011

Quote from: Jellyfish on May 26, 2011, 09:59 PM
Quote from: DejaView2011 on May 26, 2011, 09:01 PM
I didn't and don't understand why it was listed to be included.
I knew it sounded too good to be true. It would have been HUGE!
Why does my mind blow to bits everytime they play that song?

wolof7

Quote from: peafunk31 on May 26, 2011, 09:17 PM

;D I know, this is true. I just requested an update because i get anxious like that. It's been kinda sad reading all these posts about peeps getting an email or the actual products. Like being picked last for dodgeball :P

x2....feels like we've been waiting forever for this  :D

...and so if I haven't received an email regarding it being shipped by today, friday the 27th, I'm figuring I won't get it for Tues the 31st? that does kinda suck esp when I ordered it the day after they announced everything.

Don't wanna sound like a whiny little baby but I want Circuital NOOOOWWWWW!  :'(

wolof7

Quote from: wolof7 on May 27, 2011, 06:14 AM

...and so if I haven't received an email regarding it being shipped by today, friday the 27th, I'm figuring I won't get it for Tues the 31st? that does kinda suck esp when I ordered it the day after they announced everything.

Don't wanna sound like a whiny little baby but I want Circuital NOOOOWWWWW!  :'(

I take it all back, it arrived today, i never got a shipping/confirmation code so there is hope peafunk.....I feel like a whiny jerk.....but i also feel really happy.

peafunk31

Quote from: wolof7 on May 27, 2011, 05:06 PM
Quote from: wolof7 on May 27, 2011, 06:14 AM

I take it all back, it arrived today, i never got a shipping/confirmation code so there is hope peafunk.....I feel like a whiny jerk.....but i also feel really happy.

Glad to hear it arrived for you! Still nothing on my end, but there is hope indeed. Fingers crossed that I'm in the "no notification but nontheless arrived club".

el_chode

I got no shipment notification, probably because the band all got together and said, "Hey, El Chode is graduating from school today, let's send him a surprise present as a congradulations"
I'm surrounded by assholes

Randall

I received no notification either.   Box set arrived today.  8)