Circuital has been shipped!

Started by Im The Dude, May 23, 2011, 11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Im The Dude

I just got an email today (May 23rd) that my order has been shipped via UPS Ground. I hope it gets here on time. Anyone else get the same email?

We can also use this thread for post when we all get our copy...Let's hope someone get those passes! :thumbsup:
7/9/03 6/8/04 10/4/08 5/2/10 8/27/10 10/18--10/23/10(T5) 8/10/11 8/12/11

oistheone

I got the shipping e-mail as well. A bit peculiar since there was apparently going to be a delay with the deluxe vinyl editions. But exciting nonetheless.

Anyone's tracking numbers work?

ManNamedTruth

Quote from: oistheone on May 24, 2011, 12:50 AM
I got the shipping e-mail as well. A bit peculiar since there was apparently going to be a delay with the deluxe vinyl editions. But exciting nonetheless.

Anyone's tracking numbers work?

Got the e-mail yesterday too. maybe there won't be a delay for those of us who put their order in early on?
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

Nikkogino

I got it too....too bad the shipping numbers are not UPS shipping numbers.  I'm cautiously optimistic.  I actually put my order in kinda late cause I was out of the country when the pre-order started.  Anyway, let's hope that in a few days we see a package.

ManNamedTruth

Quote from: Nikkogino on May 24, 2011, 06:55 AM
I got it too....too bad the shipping numbers are not UPS shipping numbers.  I'm cautiously optimistic.  I actually put my order in kinda late cause I was out of the country when the pre-order started.  Anyway, let's hope that in a few days we see a package.

That's what she said.

Sorry, had to  :-\
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

subinai

tracking numbers dont work for me either.

DejaView2011

I joined roll call AND ordered 2 of the boxsets. No email  :'( even for moi'.
Why does my mind blow to bits everytime they play that song?

SmoothOprtr

The only two things in life that make it worth livin Is guitars that tune good and firm feelin women

kotchishm

FWIW those who missed the cutoff to preorder vinyl yesterday I ordered from Amazon and they just sent me an email saying my shipping had been upgraded from two-day to release date delivery.  I just looked and if you select two day shipping you'll get it the 31st.  Email below:

Hello,

We have good news! One of your pre-ordered items is now eligible for release date delivery and has been upgraded at no additional charge. Your new delivery estimate is:

My Morning Jacket "Circuital"
    Previous estimated arrival date: June 02 2011
    New estimated arrival date: May 31 2011

Hope this helps anyone that missed the cutoff
Sometimes when I get in my zone, you'd think I was stoned, but I never as they say, touched the stuf

DejaView2011

Quote from: kotchishm on May 24, 2011, 08:50 AM
FWIW those who missed the cutoff to preorder vinyl yesterday I ordered from Amazon and they just sent me an email saying my shipping had been upgraded from two-day to release date delivery.  I just looked and if you select two day shipping you'll get it the 31st.  Email below:

Hello,

We have good news! One of your pre-ordered items is now eligible for release date delivery and has been upgraded at no additional charge. Your new delivery estimate is:

My Morning Jacket "Circuital"
    Previous estimated arrival date: June 02 2011
    New estimated arrival date: May 31 2011

Hope this helps anyone that missed the cutoff
Color me a tad jealous. But I won't be home on the 31st anyway so I guess it's all good. I'm really looking forward to release day in Louisville with everybody else hearing it for the first time together. EPICNESS!
Why does my mind blow to bits everytime they play that song?

Im The Dude

I have hope that it'll make it on tuesday. I wish the tracking numbers would work somehow. I ordered mine the first day but I noticed some of you got emails earlier than the 23rd.

el_chode

I'm assuming they know expected ship times for these things. So maybe if they're shipping from Louisville, Chicago and NYC might ship later than say LA or Honolulu to try and have them all arrive as close to 5/31 as possible
I'm surrounded by assholes

Nikkogino

I sent an email to the company asking a) if it actually shipped, and b) what is that 22 digit tracking number?  I'll let ya'll know what I hear.

By the way, Circuital is awesome. 

Nikkogino

Okay, got a response!!!

Good news:  The deluxe vinyl and all the roll call stuff has shipped
Bad news:  It shipped USPS instead of UPS so I will probably see it next year some time.

Anyway, I guess they got the issues fixed and there won't be a delay.... 

e_wind

I thought CC said the Delux boxes were going to come late
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

oistheone

Quote from: e_wind on May 24, 2011, 02:14 PM
I thought CC said the Delux boxes were going to come late

That's why this is so strange and unexpected to me! But I contacted BandMerch and sure enough, they said the box and all the Roll Call stuff is on its way. Shipped via XPO though, which seems to have no tracking functionality whatsoever, so I guess the waiting game begins. But hey, this is still a very pleasant surprise -- hopefully we'll start receiving our boxes late this week!

Im The Dude

Awesome...thanks for posting that!

Jellyfish

Did everyone get an email confirmation? I didn't,and I preordered just hours after it was available.My order status on my receipt says it hasn't been updated since april 12th.I would like to have some idea when or if it was shipped so I can be on the lookout for it.Don't won't it to be left in my door for too long because it's damn hear 90' F here this week!
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

MarkW

Any idea of transit times to the UK via the USPS?  I hope I get it before the next rapture in October...
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

Goose24

Just got the email that my order was shipped. I ordered the standard vinyl edition. Having the same issue with the tracking number though