Victory Dance>Circuital

Started by walterfredo, May 16, 2011, 12:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

walterfredo

The way these 2 flow on the album...one into each other almost as if they're one track is absolutely perfect.  Will these 2 be played together live like this, ala Smokin' from shootin>touch pt. 2? 

(sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere)

MarkW

I think the two are likely to be the openers this summer.  It'll be epic.
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

halesdd

Quote from: MarkW on May 16, 2011, 01:24 PM
I think the two are likely to be the openers this summer.  It'll be epic.

Agreed.  Or at least played when coming back from an interlude.  I can't imagine them playing Victory Dance and then another song besides Circuital.  Not to say they won't, but I imagine that's the flow they will stick with this tour.
And all that ever mattered will some day turn back to batter, like a joke.

BH

I have not even heard Victory Dance but I'll bet almost all shows will open with Victory Dance>Circuital this year.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

halesdd

Quote from: BH on May 19, 2011, 04:34 PM
I have not even heard Victory Dance but I'll bet almost all shows will open with Victory Dance>Circuital this year.

I feel like they should end the first set of a show with Dancefloors then open up the second set with Victory Dance > Circuital.  That'd be pretty cool.
And all that ever mattered will some day turn back to batter, like a joke.

capt. scotty

Quote from: walterfredo on May 16, 2011, 12:53 PM
The way these 2 flow on the album...one into each other almost as if they're one track is absolutely perfect.

I fully support this message. Best 1-2 punch on the album for me.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons