Circuital Has... Arrived!!!

Started by Tieoptional, May 25, 2011, 03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taterbug

I just tracked my package , It's out for delivery today. Is it 5:00 pm yet, good lord is it gonna be a long day now that I know what is awaiting my arrival, I really hope the little prick next door doesn't steal the package off my door step.
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

C-Bear

;D ;D :D
just got mine this second!!

walterfredo

west-coasters really getting shafted on this one.  Haven't even shipped yet, probably won't get this until after the 31st.  :(

bigkidfallsdown.com

I got my tracking email last night then checked it this morning and....IT'S OUT FOR DELIVERY TODAY. Didn't expect it this soon...oh but I'm ready.

Cheers!
11.10.07 Knoxville, TN • Bonnarroo '08 • MoF 10.31.09 Louisville, KY • 8.17.10 Chicago, IL

oistheone

All you lucky Americans with your tracking capability -- us Canucks just have to play the waiting game! Bah!

bigkidfallsdown.com

The element of surprise is more fun to me. Although I would want to be surprised sooner than later...haha
11.10.07 Knoxville, TN • Bonnarroo '08 • MoF 10.31.09 Louisville, KY • 8.17.10 Chicago, IL

Ghosts_on_TV

I live in PA and am still waiting for an e mail.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

ChronicHunger

It came today...anybody know how to get the 4 live tracks?

Dillsnufus

apparently it's gonna be with the album digital download.
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

ChronicHunger

oh and the 20 panel foldout poster is nothing special. Its the same booklet that comes with the cd.

searchinbig

Hey...does anybody know if the Golden Goodie is sealed in the black box or in the shipping box?.
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

petemoss

Quote from: Ruckus on May 27, 2011, 08:08 AM
Quote from: searchinbig on May 27, 2011, 07:04 AM
Quote from: Bookshelf on May 27, 2011, 02:53 AM
Deluxe box set...

+ 45RPM
+ Fantastic, fantastic album
+ Surprisingly awesome roll call poster & t-shirt
+ Intimate making-of booklet

- lenticular box that was probably better in theory than execution
- lack of 20-panel poster
- green vinyl not as pretty/unique as pictured (picky, I know...but the pic looked lovely)
- lack of live mp3s (which we hope will be rectified)
- no roll call welcome letter from band (don't really care about this, but where it be?)

Happy-making all-in-all, and this album is one of their best, but I've spent less on much cooler stuff when it comes to box sets. This feels like a $50 box set to me, not $80. Kinda wish I had just gotten the record itself.

I did not see the 20 panel poster either or the welcome letter from roll call.

I guess the 5 song d/l will come later??

Anyone else??
In the most recent roll call email, it said that the letter will make it out later, likely next week I think.
I guess the mini lyric sheet is the 20 panel poster

That's weird, I don't recall getting that roll call email.
Makes me wonder what other emails I haven't been getting from roll call...

Still waiting, waiting, waiting in Toronto for my package to arrive. Can't seem to get any tracking info on the usps website.
I just want it before the weekend!

bunk_moreland

Quote from: Running Oz on May 26, 2011, 12:58 PM
Working nights and getting woke up early is normally not a cool thing...unless it's the Postman dropping off a sweet package of Roll Call doings and new Jacket sounds 5 days before the release date.  Being an older Rock a Roller I can still remember hopping on a TARC bus to Phoenix records on Greenwood Road in Louisville and getting one of the first copies of Back in Black on it's release day, this band has brought that kind of youthful feeling back - "I'm older day to day, still goin' back to my childhood way" indeed and thanks once again.  Firing up the old Bose 501's with my Roll Call t-shirt on as I hit the post button.   :D :D :D

Phoenix Records on Greenwood Road?  Hell yeah!  I grew up off Dixie Highway.
"I just saw My Morning Jacket--They blew my pants off!" - Jimmy Fallon

dookie shoot bandit

mail man just dropped off deluxe set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  no welcome letter either? But still great package all together!!!!!!!! :dankk2:

bunk_moreland

I got my cd in the mail yesterday.  I haven't had the scratch to join Roll Call yet or spring for the deluxe box, so I just went with cd/download.

I actually live near Tom and he is a regular customer at the place where I work, so I mentioned to him yesterday that I had gotten delivery confirmation.  He seemed surprised.  I asked him if I had to wait until Tuesday to listen (joking). 

When I got the package I noticed it was shipped USPS priority mail.  I'm guessing the upgrade was to ensure on-time delivery due to the holiday weekend--no mail delivery on Monday. 

I had already pegged next week as MMJ Week, with the release, the Palace Show and Storytellers.  Now I guess MMJ Week has 9 days!  Woot.

Ghosts_on_TV

My friend got hers today and never got an email.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

Dillsnufus

anyone got a schedule? lol whens storytellers?
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

wakebord

got my download to work today but no live songs  :(

dookie shoot bandit

so just read email from roll call... letter from band will come separately, at a later date

bunk_moreland

Storytellers is next Friday, June 3 at 11pm ET on Vh1