Showering with MMJ nightmares..

Started by fortbethel, May 25, 2011, 08:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fortbethel

It happends in like a college community shower. 12 shower heads. Jim & Carl do the main talking. Jim says, 'Fortbethel, join us' Carl goes, 'There's room for one more' I've had the dream twice now. Wonder what it means

capt. scotty

im starting to understand why your posts are so weird more and more by the day.

maybe MMJ should postpone the album release so we get a few more classic threads like this
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

fortbethel

I've had a third dream now! This time there's just steam, the smell of orgy butter & Victory Dance playing in the background!

DejaView2011

Quote from: fortbethel on May 25, 2011, 09:12 PM
I've had a third dream now! This time there's just steam, the smell of orgy butter & Victory Dance playing in the background!
:o Oh my... I wish I still had dreams. Unfortunately they're few with years between em.
Why does my mind blow to bits everytime they play that song?

fortbethel

5-HTP will get you dreaming again

DejaView2011

Quote from: fortbethel on May 26, 2011, 01:28 PM
5-HTP will get you dreaming again
Is that like Melatonin? I tried that stuff and it gave me VIVID nightmares. 3 times in a row.  :o :o :o

fortbethel

I don't classify group showering with, 'The Jacket' a nightmare anymore.

DejaView2011

Quote from: fortbethel on May 26, 2011, 05:23 PM
I don't classify group showering with, 'The Jacket' a nightmare anymore.
::)Me neither. I've come a long way.  :-X  :bath: :bath: :bath:

fortbethel

then lets throw back a 12 pack of Pabst & smoke Virginia slims baby ;)

DejaView2011

Quote from: fortbethel on May 26, 2011, 08:45 PM
then lets throw back a 12 pack of Pabst & smoke Virginia slims baby ;)
Cool.  :thumbsup: As long as there's no Sex & The City marathons involved. I haven't come that far.  :D

fortbethel

smoooooth comeback. we haven't even met & I dig you already.

The Adidas Fathom

Adidas All Day I Dream About Sex ;)

fortbethel

Just checked out your profile! You're a dude! DAMM I thought u were a chick! Sorry brother

DejaView2011

Quote from: fortbethel on May 26, 2011, 09:06 PM
Just checked out your profile! You're a dude! DAMM I thought u were a chick! Sorry brother
;D. Lol. Priceless. Its 5:30am and here I am on the jacket forums, laughing out loud and waking u the house. No harm no foul bro.

fortbethel

we are the same age though. 42 & geezerville bound. all aboard. ;)

DejaView2011

Quote from: fortbethel on May 27, 2011, 01:12 PM
we are the same age though. 42 & geezerville bound. all aboard. ;)

Whooo! Whoooo!  Lol. I'm diggin my 40's more than any other period of my life. It's weird how sometimes everything just comes into focus (even though you thought it already had been) and the stars can finally align. I believe life runs in 20 year "chapters" and our book just continues to unfold and reveal itself. My 20 - 40 year old period was wild as HELL and filled with enough crap and "growth" for 6 lifetimes (as I'm sure everyone's really is) and I'd NEVER go back and do it again. My 40's have been the most steady and satisfying payoff I could have wished for so far.
        MMJ has been the soundtrack to this entire new chapter and this summer I feel I've finally reaped the benefits of karmic retribution with this album, tour and especially this Palace show. It's like magic. Or being in a dream (and now we're BACK ON SUBJECT!!! lol).  :thumbsup:
                But no nightmares here.  :).

fortbethel

My 20-30s were pretty wild as well. I kicked off my 40's with my first DUI & a 20 day stint in jail. My first arrest ever. I'm so glad it happend though. No one got hurt thank God. It was a sign to downshift & settle down. I ended up marrying my DUI attorney. She's a hot little number & got me off good (ie the DUI). We danced to MMJ's cover of Rocket Man on our night. Forgive me if this was too much info.

DejaView2011

Quote from: fortbethel on May 27, 2011, 03:07 PM
My 20-30s were pretty wild as well. I kicked off my 40's with my first DUI & a 20 day stint in jail. My first arrest ever. I'm so glad it happend though. No one got hurt thank God. It was a sign to downshift & settle down. I ended up marrying my DUI attorney. She's a hot little number & got me off good (ie the DUI). We danced to MMJ's cover of Rocket Man on our night. Forgive me if this was too much info.
This was a great story with a happy ending. And we all like happy endings.